• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sending Monthly Newsletters & Specials: What's the Best Way?

In summary, the person recommends using the free trial of Constant Contact to see who opens their email and who clicks on the links. They also recommend sending the email to oneself and to additional people as BCC (blind carbon/courtesy copy).
redneckgleasonx4
Gold Member
I know this was discussed way back in January but how does everyone handle sending out their monthly newsletter and/or specials? I got in trouble a couple of months ago for locking up the server of my provider. I have now narrowed my groups but it is so tedious sending them out one at a time. For my newsletter I create a word document and then just attach it to an email. Can this be done thru our website?

Try the free trial at constant contact...I love it...I can see who opened my email, who clicked links, who bounced back...who opted out...etc...

send me your email addy and I will forward my last one to you...its very professional looking

What is constant contact and how much does it cost after the free trial? It sounds like something I could really use. I email my newsletter in little groups and it takes forever. Also, I am so paranoid that no one even reads it-I would love that feature of seeing who opens it. Please provide more info.
Thanks!

I would like more info too!

I just looked at their website, it looks really interesting! My only question is when the email is sent, who does it say it is from? Will it go to a bulk email folder?

I was told that if you send out emails to more than nine people, it will end up in some junk email folders that never get opened.
Also, send the email to yourself and make everyone els a cc. They will appriciate it when no-one else can see their email address.

Chef Bobby said:
I was told that if you send out emails to more than nine people, it will end up in some junk email folders that never get opened.
Also, send the email to yourself and make everyone els a cc. They will appriciate it when no-one else can see their email address.
You can see cc:'s. You need to add people as BCC (blind carbon/courtesy copy).

1. How often should I send out newsletters and specials to my customers?

We recommend sending newsletters and specials on a monthly basis. This allows you to stay top-of-mind with your customers without overwhelming them with too many emails.

2. What content should I include in my monthly newsletters?

Your newsletters should include a mix of product highlights, recipe ideas, and special promotions. You can also include personal stories or tips to make the newsletter more engaging.

3. Is it better to send newsletters via email or physical mail?

Email is typically the most efficient and cost-effective way to send newsletters. However, if you have a loyal customer base that prefers physical mail, you can also send newsletters that way.

4. How can I make my newsletters stand out and grab my customers' attention?

Incorporating eye-catching graphics, using a consistent and visually appealing layout, and including personalized content can help make your newsletters more engaging for your customers.

5. Can I track the success of my newsletters and specials?

Yes, you can track the open rates, click-through rates, and other metrics of your newsletters and specials using email marketing software. This can help you determine the effectiveness of your campaigns and make adjustments for future newsletters.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Newsletters
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • DizziePixie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DizziePixie
  • trps