• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Products w/ HO Warranty: What to Know

In summary, if you have something in stock and you are looking to sell it, you can do so without voiding the warranty. However, if you are selling it as a host gift, you should probably write it off as a cost of doing business.
4kids4me
How do you sell something you have in stock without voiding the warranty for a customer? For example, I'm earning (yay) a chillzanne but already have one. If I wanted to sell it, would HO still honor their warranty? TIA - Deb

4kids4me said:
How do you sell something you have in stock without voiding the warranty for a customer? For example, I'm earning (yay) a chillzanne but already have one. If I wanted to sell it, would HO still honor their warranty? TIA - Deb

If I have something like that, I offered it my high sales hostess at discount. No warranty icluded. No recipt given.

Charlene

But is there a way to sell it with a warranty?

I really dont think there is. I am sorry

I think the only way would be if something were to happen to it w/in the warranty period, if whoever purchased it returned it to you, and you returned it to PC under your name......(does that make sense?)

I wouldn't resell it. I would use it as a donation to a charity and write it off. Or, if you want to give it as a host gift, you can write it off.

Yeah I dont think you can resell ... Since we dont keep "stock", we cant sell it if we have extra. I would offer it as an incentive for the highest show during a certain month, or something like that. Or maybe you can just sell it on here in the marketplace threads?

ah, thanks Laurie. :)

I'm on the "old" program where we have the pre-set super starter packages. I like the idea of the new program where you get PC dollars. That would work out so much better!!! :D

Well, you can purchase items in advance if you are doing a fair or something and intend to resell them, you just pay the tax up front. So I don't see why you wouldn't be able to resell it. Did you call HO? And anyway, wouldn't the warranty transfer even if she didn't have the receipt... say it was given as a gift? I have given away items as door prizes or whatever and I would certainly hope the warranty is still good.

Oh, Kimberly, you've given me hope!!! I'll call HO on Monday. I just submitted and earned this on Friday night - kind of a shock. Had some last minute big orders come in. Love that! :D

Even though our warranty is great, I think we stress too much over the whole receipt issue. If you are providing good customer service, you are calling that person to make sure they are enjoying their products and therefore YOU would be the one handling any warranty issues. Like Becky said, at that point you just do an adjustment for you.

Honestly, after almost two years and 175 shows, the people who have long term product issues are few and far between. The majority of my adjustments are for missing and broken products in shipment and broken stones still within warranty. I wouldn't sweat it.

Related to Selling Products w/ HO Warranty: What to Know

1. What is the HO warranty for Pampered Chef products?

The HO warranty for Pampered Chef products is a limited lifetime warranty. This means that the products are guaranteed to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the lifetime of the product.

2. What does the HO warranty cover?

The HO warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship that may occur during the normal use of the product. This includes any issues with the product's construction or functionality.

3. How do I make a warranty claim for a Pampered Chef product?

To make a warranty claim, you can either contact your Pampered Chef consultant or reach out to Pampered Chef's customer service team. You will need to provide proof of purchase and a description of the issue with the product.

4. Are there any exclusions to the HO warranty?

Yes, the HO warranty does not cover damage caused by misuse, abuse, accidents, or normal wear and tear. It also does not cover products that have been altered or modified in any way.

5. Can I return a product for a refund if it is covered by the HO warranty?

No, the HO warranty does not provide for refunds. If your product is covered by the warranty, it will be repaired or replaced free of charge.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • chefmelody