• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can PC Consultants Sell Another Product Line at Shows?

In summary, the policies prohibit selling another product line alongside PC, and recruiting one's downline.
NooraK
Gold Member
Does anyone know where in the policies it is stated that we may not sell another product line at our shows? I know it's in there somewhere, but I just can't find it, and it's getting late (I'm visiting my parents in Finland, and it's about 11 PM).

My recruiter has for the second time now sent me an email about another business she's signed up with (it's her third now, including PC). She mentions in her email that it's easy to sell along with PC. I'm going to email her back and let her know I'm not interested, but I also wanted to point out the fact that the way she plans to show this product with PC (I don't know if she's still doing the second product line too) is not allowed. Not to mention recruiting your downline. I know Execs have it in their agreement that if they leave PC they can't recruit their downline, but I'm not sure if it's in the basic consultant terms.

TIA!

I knew that as soon as I asked, I would find it :D It's in the Consultant Agreement.

She also can't sell any other product line once she promotes to Director. That's in the Director agreement.

Thanks Ann. :)

I highly doubt she'll promote, she has a tough enough time keeping active. She's one of those people who are attracted to direct sales because they want an easy way of making lots of money. It's demonstrated in her recent email which says the product sells itself (I feel that way about PC), and it's a product that will bring money.

Each to their own, I suppose

She'd probably do better if she picked one and really focused in on it, rather than spreading herself out among different companies. Direct sales isn't a get rich quick scheme; you have to work hard at it, and if you're not putting the effort in, you won't make the money. You can't be putting the 3-2-1 effort into multiple businesses without sacrificing something.

Related to Can PC Consultants Sell Another Product Line at Shows?

What is a second product line?

A second product line refers to a separate collection of products that a company offers in addition to their main or original product line. It allows businesses to expand their offerings and cater to different customer needs and preferences.

Why should I consider selling a second product line?

Selling a second product line can help increase sales and attract new customers. It also allows you to diversify your offerings and cater to a wider range of customers, potentially leading to increased brand loyalty and repeat purchases.

How do I choose a second product line to sell?

When choosing a second product line, consider your target market and their needs and preferences. Look for products that complement your existing offerings and align with your brand. It's also important to research the competition and ensure there is a demand for the products you are considering.

Do I need to be an expert in the products I sell?

While it can be helpful to have knowledge and experience with the products you sell, it is not a requirement. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will receive training and resources to help you learn about and effectively sell the second product line.

How do I market and sell my second product line?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to various marketing materials and support from the company. You can also utilize social media, host parties, and attend events to showcase and sell your products. It's important to also educate your customers on the benefits and features of the second product line to increase sales.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KymberlyMcD
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • Trish in Texas
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
zmom58
  • clshirk