• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Paperwork & Catalogs Half Price

L
lizardhippie
I will no longer be selling PC after this month, so I am selling the remainder of my paperwork for this season at half price. If anyone is interested, please e-mail me at [email protected]

Sara

Sarah,

So sorry to hear you are giving up your business. Are you having trouble, is it just a bad time or what. Sometimes things get a little frustrating. I only do PC as a hobby...mostly just enough to stay active and get the things I want at a great discount. Most of my shows are actually just me gathering a few orders here and there to reach that 150.00 level. But, there are those months that I have a fabulous show and I actually earn money.

I hate to see you quit. We all know that life happens. Sometimes things are just beyond our control and there is nothing we can do about it. If this is your situation, I'm sorry. Remember, if you are just at a "bad timing" moment, during the next year you only have to submit a 200.00 order to become active again. If you wait more than a year, you have to resign.

Shawnna

reason for quittingI'm no longer doing PC because I have a toddler at home, another baby on the way, and I'm thisclose to finishing my degree. I just have way too much on my plate right now & PC is the only thing I can let go right now.

Sara :)

Selling Paperwork & other itemsI will no longer be selling PC, I have already gone inactive. I have tons of postcards, and stickers from The Booster Co. and some from Nancys Artworks. I have alot of other items for your business as well. I also have some folders that I used when I sent the hostess a packet. If anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected].
Thank You.
Liz

I will no longer be selling PC, I have already gone inactive. I have tons of postcards, and stickers from The Booster Co. and some from Nancys Artworks. I have alot of other items for your business as well. I also have some folders that I used when I sent the hostess a packet. If anyone is interested, please email me at [email protected].
Thank You.
Liz

I didnt know I sent the Reply twice, sorry.
Liz

follow upPlease check out my list of items for sale under a new thread.

I have products for sale 1/2 price as well.

Thanks!

1. What paperwork and catalogs are included in the half price sale?

The paperwork and catalogs included in this sale are all of the paperwork and catalogs that I have left for this season's PC products.

2. How much of a discount can I expect with the half price sale?

You can expect a 50% discount on all of the paperwork and catalogs that are included in this sale.

3. Can I purchase individual items from the paperwork and catalogs or is it only available as a bundle?

You can purchase individual items from the paperwork and catalogs. The half price sale applies to all items, regardless of whether they are purchased individually or as a bundle.

4. Do I need to be a PC consultant to purchase from this sale?

No, this sale is open to anyone who is interested in purchasing the remaining paperwork and catalogs at half price. You do not need to be a PC consultant to take advantage of this offer.

5. How can I contact you if I am interested in purchasing from this sale?

You can contact me by emailing [email protected]. Please include your name and the items you are interested in purchasing in your email. I will respond to your email as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • nashaynelson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
nashaynelson
  • taterbug