• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Selling Cookware Sets: Wish We Had Commission!

For every $1000 ordered as half-price items, you will receive 500 points towards the incentive." It would be cumulative, not that each host would have to spend $1000...
Jennie4PC
:( I can see why we dont get commision on 1/2 priced items but right now I so wish we did in the last week I have just sold 2 cookware sets in the 1/2 priced area plus my friend is doing a show in July and she wants the cookware 3 sets of cookware within a month.

I know, it's such a bummer!!

I wish it at least counted towards the incentive trip.

Yep, I have a current host dropping $400+ on new cookware (all pieces half priced) and I'm not earning a dime. :(

I guess you have to look at it as you have customers that like PC in order to spend that much on cookware, they like you as a consultant because they "think" they are giving you a big order...and hopefully they will need some nylon tools or something to go with their cookware in the future.

...or...they will love the cookware and PC so much they'll want to be a consultant in the future...

(...trying to find a bright side since yeah, I too wish we got commission on 1/2 price items!)

I understand why we can't get paid commission on 1/2 price items (they're already losing $$) but I would love to see us be able to receive incentive points or SOME kind of SOMETHING for selling the 1/2 price items. Trip points...incentive points toward supplies, anything...

dannyzmom said:
I understand why we can't get paid commission on 1/2 price items (they're already losing $$) but I would love to see us be able to receive incentive points or SOME kind of SOMETHING for selling the 1/2 price items. Trip points...incentive points toward supplies, anything...

That is a great idea Carolyn - incentive points at least would be nice...

Yeah, maybe something like, "For every $1000 ordered as half-price items, you will receive 500 points towards the incentive." It would be cumulative, not that each host would have to spend $1000...

Related to Selling Cookware Sets: Wish We Had Commission!

What are the benefits of selling cookware sets with Pampered Chef?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a generous commission on each cookware set you sell. In addition, you can also earn free products and other rewards through our incentive programs. Furthermore, you will have access to our extensive training and support resources to help you succeed in your sales.

How much commission do I earn on each cookware set sold?

The amount of commission you earn on each cookware set sold will vary depending on your sales volume and the specific set being sold. However, our commission rates are competitive and can range from 20% to 25%. Our consultants also have the potential to earn additional bonuses and rewards based on their sales performance.

Do I need any prior experience in sales or cooking to sell cookware sets?

No prior experience is necessary to sell cookware sets with Pampered Chef. We provide all of our consultants with comprehensive training and support to help you develop the necessary skills and knowledge to succeed in your sales. Our products are also designed to be easy to use and appeal to a wide range of customers.

How do I get started with selling cookware sets?

To get started, simply sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant and purchase your starter kit. Your starter kit will include everything you need to begin selling cookware sets and other products, including demonstration tools and training materials. You can also reach out to your sponsor or our support team for additional guidance and resources.

Can I sell cookware sets online or do I have to host in-person parties?

You have the flexibility to sell cookware sets both in person and online. We provide our consultants with a personal website where customers can shop directly from you. You can also choose to host in-person parties or events to showcase our products and reach a wider audience. Our consultants have the freedom to choose the selling method that works best for them.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• krzymomof4
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jenniferknapp
  • chef-kina
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chef-kina
  • Intrepid_Chef