• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

"Sell Me Your Apron" Posting Already!

In summary, the host is annoyed because the guest did not earn an apron and the guest is asking to buy the apron from the host.
chefkathy
Seriously, if you wanted the apron that badly, you should have made sure that you had enough shows scheduled. Don't blame it on your host! Take responsibility for your business!!!!

(someone has already posted on CS this morning that they'll buy someone's snowman apron). :yuck::yuck::yuck::yuck:

That is so irritating. It's 2 friggin' shows... give me a break. EARN IT!!!!Okay... rant over.

I get really irritated when I see those "if you earned it and didn't want it, I do" posts. That's why it's an incentive.

come on girls lets all sell them and meet on a cruise!!

morfia said:
come on girls lets all sell them and meet on a cruise!!

So sell the set for about $600.00 or so and we all meeting on a three night cruise? I'm in!

Where are we cruising to? I'm in!

Oh, I'm in too :) :) So should we all go post our aprons (and maybe even throw in the table cloth) for $600 and see what kind of response we get?!?! Hahaha :)

iteachurkid said:
Oh, I'm in too :) :) So should we all go post our aprons (and maybe even throw in the table cloth) for $600 and see what kind of response we get?!?! Hahaha :)

I think we would get a serious point across!

ChefLisa said:
I think we would get a serious point across!

Actually, I think the point would be lost. If anything they'd get defensive and say we don't understand "you see I just couldn't do it." I'd sell it for a ticket on a cruise in a heartbeat.:p

I posted that I'd sell mine for $1000. I think my point was lost.

DebbieJ said:
I posted that I'd sell mine for $1000. I think my point was lost.

Funny Deb, maybe I'll put mine for $999 i don't even want mine. I dont wear aprons and I didnt' like the green. I'll raffle it off to one of my team members for Going Green in Aug befor the 15th.

Has anyone recieved their table cloths and apron? I earned both but there still a no show. I want to give the apron to a consultant who went green before the 15th.

AHHHHHHH... someone is already asking to buy the Booking Slide... (due to a submission error!)

kisrae said:
Has anyone recieved their table cloths and apron? I earned both but there still a no show. I want to give the apron to a consultant who went green before the 15th.

Mine came Fri or Sat via that stupid Smart Post service.

Mine came Saturday too.

mine is showing but I can't track it so i'm assuming i'll get it this week.I am really bummed though b/c I didn't earn the slide. :cry::cry: I tried hard (not really hard but hard) and came up with only one show to submit and the other hosts wanted to wait. Oh well, it wasn't meant to be!! I am of course am hoping that HO will sell it! I'll certainly purchase it! ;)It's the first thing I didn't earn this year. :( I am a self admitted carrot junkie!

Ugh -- will it ever end? Perhaps they should just try looking on e-Bay!

DebbieJ said:
Mine came Fri or Sat via that stupid Smart Post service.

I always get things 2-3 days after everyone else when they're sent "smart post" - I call it Slow Post. Hopefully my apron/tablecloth will come tomorrow but I don't expect the slide to come until the end of the week at the soonest since it was dated 8/13 in the adjustment screen.

Thanks gals....i thought maybe i was mistaken and didn't earn it. I missed the Booking slide too. I made one so I'm not to upset.

What is "Smart Post"?

jwpamp said:
What is "Smart Post"?

It's the new way they are sending anything under a certain weight. The problem with it is that the packages are routed from Chicago to WI and then on from there, ending up in the USPS system. It takes forever for things to arrive that way. First class (doesn't even have to be Priority) gets to me from WI/IL in 2 days max. FedEx gets to me from Chicago in 2 days. "Smart" Post gets to me in, oh, about 10 days - or more!:sick::yuck:

jwpamp said:
What is "Smart Post"?

It's a division of FedEx that works with USPS... When I get something FedEx from HO, it comes in 1 day. Smart Post takes 5-10.

On FedEx's website it describes SmartPost as: Combining our superior package expeditor service with the USPS' broad domestic coverage results in less handling and lower cost for less time-sensitive goods.

finley1991 said:
On FedEx's website it describes SmartPost as: Combining our superior package expeditor service with the USPS' broad domestic coverage results in less handling and lower cost for less time-sensitive goods.

:yuck::sick::yuck::sick::yuck::sick: And pigs fly too!

What is the purpose of the "Sell Me Your Apron" posting?

The purpose of the "Sell Me Your Apron" posting is to offer an opportunity for individuals to sell their Pampered Chef aprons to others who may be interested in purchasing them.

Can anyone post on the "Sell Me Your Apron" page?

Yes, anyone can post on the "Sell Me Your Apron" page as long as they have a Pampered Chef apron to sell.

Do I have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the "Sell Me Your Apron" posting?

No, you do not have to be a Pampered Chef consultant to participate in the "Sell Me Your Apron" posting. Anyone with a Pampered Chef apron can post and sell their apron.

Is there a fee for posting on the "Sell Me Your Apron" page?

No, there is no fee for posting on the "Sell Me Your Apron" page. It is a free platform for individuals to buy and sell Pampered Chef aprons.

How can I ensure a safe transaction when purchasing an apron from the "Sell Me Your Apron" page?

We recommend communicating with the seller through the messaging feature on the "Sell Me Your Apron" page to discuss payment and shipping options. It is also important to verify the authenticity of the apron before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jnhr1986
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
hltnut22
  • COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
COOKINWITHSHERRI
  • arksheets