• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Rare Item: Have You Seen It?

In summary, the "Seeking Rare Item" feature is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can request to purchase a specific item that may not currently be available. To submit a request, customers can fill out a form on the website or contact customer service with details about the item. While there is no guarantee that the item will be found, the team will make every effort to locate it. The time it takes to find a rare item can vary, and customers can cancel their request at any time.
Cooking_Mama
At a show last night I had a customer looking to buy one and was bummed it was not being made anymore. Anyone have one?

Thanks!!

I don't have one for sale, but I found mine at a garage sale.

I have one NIP - I'll PM you.

Thank you all! I did contact her with what I was pm'd and she told me her daughter ended up finding one for her. :)

1. What is the "Seeking Rare Item" feature?

The "Seeking Rare Item" feature is a service offered by Pampered Chef where customers can request to purchase a specific item that may not currently be available in our catalog or on our website. We will then do our best to locate the item and make it available for purchase.

2. How do I submit a request for a rare item?

You can submit a request for a rare item by filling out the form on our website or by contacting our customer service team. Please provide as much information as possible about the item you are looking for, such as the product name, number, and any other details that may help us locate it.

3. Is there a guarantee that the rare item will be found?

While we cannot guarantee that we will be able to locate the rare item, we will make every effort to do so. Our team will search our inventory and reach out to our suppliers to try and find the item. If we are unable to find it, we will let you know as soon as possible.

4. How long does it take to find a rare item?

The time it takes to find a rare item can vary depending on availability and our suppliers. We will do our best to locate the item as quickly as possible, but it may take several weeks or even longer in some cases. We will keep you updated on the status of your request.

5. Can I cancel my request for a rare item?

Yes, you can cancel your request for a rare item at any time. If the item has already been located and is in the process of being shipped, we may not be able to cancel the request. Please contact our customer service team for assistance with cancelling your request.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkbcovington
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
  • chefannie
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
rennea
  • rfoster1