• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Used Instant Pot - Any Takers?

In summary, the condition of a used Instant Pot can vary and it is recommended to ask for pictures and details before purchasing. There is no guarantee for returns or exchanges of used products and it is important to communicate with the seller about their return policy. Typically, used products do not come with a warranty, but some sellers may offer a transferable warranty. To ensure the safety of a used Instant Pot, it is recommended to ask the seller about cleaning and sanitization and to check for any recalls or issues with the appliance. The price of a used Instant Pot can vary and it is important to research and compare prices before making a purchase.
chezshelly
Gold Member
So funny, I had a guest request one of these last night at my show! I have one and love it and use it all the time. I wanted to see if anyone has one they would be willing to sell? Thanks!

ok, so I never heard of this...it must be older than 13 years!

I Miss my magic Mop.....:cry: :cry: :cry:

I LOVED them...only wish they would have made a purse sized one so you could take out to dinner like at PH when Pizza comes you could magic mop the top and get out all the grease, but no one listened to my suggestion and then they took it off product list.

I still also have people asking about this product, Wishing it would come back in a purse sized. :) :thumbup: :love:

when was this avaliable?

One shows up every so often on ebay. Brand new usally.

I've been a PC junkie for 20+ years....consultant for 6. It was never available while i was consultant. But wish they would come back re-design or whatever.

1. What is the condition of the used Instant Pot?

The condition of the used Instant Pot can vary depending on the individual seller. It is recommended to ask for pictures and details about any wear and tear before making a purchase.

2. Can I return the used Instant Pot if I am not satisfied?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, we only sell brand new products. We cannot guarantee the return or exchange of a used Instant Pot. It is best to communicate with the seller about their return policy before making a purchase.

3. Is there a warranty for the used Instant Pot?

Typically, used products do not come with a warranty. However, some sellers may offer a transferable warranty if the original purchase was made within a certain time frame. It is important to ask the seller about the warranty before purchasing.

4. How can I ensure the used Instant Pot is safe to use?

We recommend asking the seller if they have thoroughly cleaned and sanitized the Instant Pot. It is also important to check for any recalls on the specific model and to ask the seller if they have had any issues with the appliance.

5. How much should I expect to pay for a used Instant Pot?

The price of a used Instant Pot can vary depending on its condition and any included accessories. It is important to research the average price for the specific model and compare prices from multiple sellers before making a purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkbcovington
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
lkbcovington
  • pmprdprettyinsnj
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Heather8345
  • brewejen