• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking NIBs - Completing Sets for Customers

In summary, NIB stands for "new in box" and the purpose of seeking NIBs is to help customers complete their collections of Pampered Chef products. You can request a NIB by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or customer service, and there are no additional fees for this service. If a NIB is not available, alternatives may be suggested or customers can try searching through other sources.
Loreen
Does any one have a few (NIB) that they are willing to part with. I have a couple of customers that didn't have the opportunity to buy them last season and want to start getting them and have the complete set.

Thanks.

TrivetsI do have 4 New in the Box. Let me know how many you need and where to ship too. Do you do paypal?

Jennifer
[email protected]

ThanksI will need to get at least 2 but possibly all 4. I will know tomorrow. Shipping would be to Stuart, FL 34997. I don't use pay pal. Would you accept a personal check and you can wait til check clears for shipping?

Yes, I will take a check.

Was last year's the first year for the RUFTH trivets?

Yes, 2006 was the first trivet. Prior to that, there were 15 years of stoneware heart molds.

I'll take all 4I'll go ahead and get all 4 trivets. Send me a pm or email to [email protected] and let me know what the shipping will be.

Thanks.

Thanks Ann! Stoneware heart molds sound very pretty! Glad I got in on the trivets though! :)

I just emailed you.

What does NIB stand for?

NIB stands for "new in box".

What is the purpose of "Seeking NIBs - Completing Sets for Customers"?

The purpose of seeking NIBs is to help customers complete their collections of Pampered Chef products. This can be especially helpful for discontinued or hard-to-find items.

How do I request a NIB from Pampered Chef?

You can request a NIB by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by reaching out to customer service. They will be able to assist you in finding and purchasing the item you are looking for.

Are there any fees associated with "Seeking NIBs - Completing Sets for Customers"?

No, there are no additional fees for requesting a NIB from Pampered Chef. You will only be charged the regular price for the item and any applicable shipping fees.

What happens if I am unable to find a NIB for a specific item?

If a NIB is not available for the item you are seeking, Pampered Chef may be able to offer a similar product or suggest alternative options for completing your set. Alternatively, you can also try searching for the item through other sources such as online marketplaces or resale groups.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lisagoins
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
smilesarepriceless
  • naekelsey