• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Seeking Antique Tea Cups: Share Your Treasures with Us!

In summary, Pampered Chef is interested in a variety of antique tea cups, including bone china, porcelain, and ceramic, with unique designs and patterns and rare or collectible pieces. They are open to both full sets and individual pieces, with complete sets being more valuable. They prefer cups in good condition, but will assess each cup individually. To sell antique tea cups to Pampered Chef, one can contact them through their website or physical locations and provide photos or descriptions. The value of an antique tea cup depends on its age, rarity, condition, manufacturer, design, and current demand.
Kathytnt
Does anyone have one or a picture of one??

I would like to see one also!

Even a good description would be helpful - The supply order form doesn't help much sometimes

I have one...its white and has the Pampered Chef logo on the very top (not across the chest like ours) in very small, grey letters. Its VERY plain. I'll take a pic and try to attach it (never done that before!)

Maybe it is made to be plain so the note with the markers stand out

I ordered one for a Bridal Shower this weekend, and I'm very disappointed that I paid $10.00 for this apron. I will buy a plain white one, and have the guests sign it with fabric markers.

I was hoping for something nicer.

Just my opinion.
Jeannie

I was disappointed as well. I was expecting some sort of decoration on it...

I prefer the old style. It said "Pampered Bride" or "Pampered Groom." However, I still like having the logo.

So do you recommend just buying a plain white one?So do you recommend just buying a plain white one?:confused:

Personally, I like the ones on the supply list with the PC logo.

$10 doesnt really sound that bad, I can't image finding a EXCELLENT quality one for that or less, so I guess I will just order that one. I REALLY wish someone had a picture to post of it :)

Related to Seeking Antique Tea Cups: Share Your Treasures with Us!

1. What types of antique tea cups are you looking for?

At Pampered Chef, we are interested in a variety of antique tea cups, including bone china, porcelain, and ceramic. We also look for unique designs and patterns, as well as rare or collectible pieces.

2. Do you only want full sets or individual pieces as well?

We are open to both full sets and individual pieces. However, complete sets are often more valuable and easier to sell. If you have a partial set, we may still be interested depending on the rarity and condition of the pieces.

3. What is the condition of the antique tea cups you are looking for?

We prefer antique tea cups that are in good condition with minimal damage or wear. However, we understand that these are delicate items and some wear is expected. We will assess each cup individually and make a fair offer based on its condition.

4. How can I sell my antique tea cups to Pampered Chef?

If you have antique tea cups that you would like to sell to us, you can contact us through our website or visit one of our physical locations. We will need to see photos and/or a description of the cups before making an offer. If we are interested in purchasing, we will provide further instructions for shipping or drop-off.

5. What are the factors that determine the value of an antique tea cup?

The value of an antique tea cup depends on several factors, including its age, rarity, condition, and manufacturer. The design and pattern of the cup can also affect its value. Additionally, the current demand for certain types of antique tea cups can also influence their worth.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebPC
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • cmdtrgd
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ivykeep
  • Stephanie78