• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Do we need to purchase the Season of Success DVD for our business success?

In summary, the "Season of Success Dvd" is a motivational DVD featuring interviews with successful individuals from various industries. It includes insights and advice on achieving success in life and business. The DVD features interviews with successful entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, and leaders such as Tony Robbins, Serena Williams, Oprah Winfrey, and Richard Branson. It covers topics such as mindset, goal-setting, overcoming obstacles, leadership, and time management. The DVD is suitable for all ages and can be purchased online through various retailers or downloaded digitally.
melindag
Does anybody know if we now have to buy this DVD? I noticed it on the supply order form - but I thought we received this with our first supply order. (wish they would just send it to us in the changeover box)

Melinda

I got it in my first order w/o ordering it.

I think they don't send it because of cost - and they want to make sure that if they are going to send it for free, you are actually going to use it. There are plenty of "consultants" (I know - I have one in my downline!) who submit shows only twice a year, reactivating at just the right time to get new products for 50% off....and a changeover kit...but with no intention of doing any shows!

I think Becky's got it exactly right. Just like the order forms. When they stopped sending them in changeover boxes, it was because there were 2 kinds. But HO probably figured out that they can save a lot of money by only sending things to people who place a supply order, who are the consultants likely to be doing something with their business.

it should come with your first supply order.

, as far as I know, the DVD is not included in the changeover box. It is available for purchase on the supply order form. However, you may want to check with your upline or contact customer service to confirm. I know it can be frustrating to have to purchase additional items, but the DVD is a valuable tool for your business. It contains important training materials and resources that can help you grow your business. I highly recommend investing in it. Let me know if you have any other questions. Best of luck!

What is the "Season of Success Dvd"?

The "Season of Success Dvd" is a motivational DVD that features interviews with successful individuals from various industries, offering insights and advice on how to achieve success in life and business.

Who is featured in the "Season of Success Dvd"?

The "Season of Success Dvd" features interviews with successful entrepreneurs, athletes, artists, and leaders, including Tony Robbins, Serena Williams, Oprah Winfrey, and Richard Branson.

What topics are covered in the "Season of Success Dvd"?

The "Season of Success Dvd" covers a wide range of topics related to success, including mindset, goal-setting, overcoming obstacles, leadership, and time management.

Is the "Season of Success Dvd" suitable for all ages?

Yes, the "Season of Success Dvd" is suitable for all ages. The interviews and advice featured in the DVD are relevant and valuable for anyone looking to achieve success in their personal or professional lives.

Can the "Season of Success Dvd" be purchased online?

Yes, the "Season of Success Dvd" can be purchased online through various retailers, including Amazon and the official website of the creators. It is also available for digital download.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
GourmetGirl
  • kltaylo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • chefann