• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do With Old Business Manuals and CDs?

In summary, there are various options for disposing of old Pampered Chef products, such as recycling, donating, repurposing, or returning them. Old Pampered Chef catalogs can also be recycled or reused, while old business supplies can be reused, recycled, or disposed of. Old Pampered Chef cookbooks can be donated, reused, recycled, or disposed of. If a Pampered Chef product is covered under warranty, it can be returned for a replacement or refund by contacting customer service.
heat123
Silver Member
Business manual guides inserts since we get a new one every season, and the Season of Success cds and selling cds that come in changeovers? I wish there were a cd/dvd recycler I have't thrown any away yet and they are piling up in my closet!:eek:

I was wondering the same thing. Do I just throw out the old one? I'd like to because I have too much paper as it is. Please, someone tell me to pitch it (or recycle it, of course.)

PITCH IT! OR, shred it and then pitch it!!

I give th eold pages to my kids for scrap paper. The old CDs I usuall crack in half and then chuck. Although my neighbor next door hangs CDs from the tree over her mailbox to supposedly keep the birds from pooping on her mailbox...maybe I should offer them to her - LOL

dannyzmom said:
I give th eold pages to my kids for scrap paper. The old CDs I usuall crack in half and then chuck. Although my neighbor next door hangs CDs from the tree over her mailbox to supposedly keep the birds from pooping on her mailbox...maybe I should offer them to her - LOL

Sounds really pretty.......

I've seen a house that is at the middle of a T in the road do this on their front tree. I guess someone didn't notice that the road ended and that they had to pick left or right and they ran right through their house! So that could be one choice... :cool:

Related to What Do You Do With Old Business Manuals and CDs?

What Do You Do With Old Pampered Chef Products?

There are a few options for disposing of old Pampered Chef products:

• Recycle: Many Pampered Chef products are made of recyclable materials. Check with your local recycling facility to see if they accept the specific materials used in your product.
  • Donate: If your product is still in good condition, consider donating it to a local charity or thrift store.
  • Repurpose: Get creative and find new ways to use your old Pampered Chef products. For example, a rolling pin can make a great tool for rolling out clay or other crafts.
  • Return: Some Pampered Chef products come with a warranty and can be returned for a replacement or refund.
  • Dispose: If none of the above options are available, you can safely dispose of your old Pampered Chef products in the trash.

What Do You Do With Old Pampered Chef Catalogs?

There are a few options for handling old Pampered Chef catalogs:

• Recycle: Pampered Chef catalogs are made of recyclable materials, so they can be placed in your recycling bin.
  • Reuse: If your catalogs are in good condition, you can reuse them for future orders or share them with friends and family.
  • Dispose: If your catalogs are damaged or cannot be reused, they can be safely disposed of in the trash.

What Do You Do With Old Pampered Chef Business Supplies?

There are a few options for handling old Pampered Chef business supplies:

• Reuse: If your business supplies, such as order forms or party invitations, are still in good condition, you can reuse them for future orders or events.
  • Recycle: If your business supplies are made of recyclable materials, they can be placed in your recycling bin.
  • Dispose: If your business supplies are damaged or cannot be reused, they can be safely disposed of in the trash.

What Do You Do With Old Pampered Chef Cookbooks?

There are a few options for handling old Pampered Chef cookbooks:

• Donate: If your cookbooks are still in good condition, consider donating them to a local charity or thrift store.
  • Reuse: You can continue to use your old Pampered Chef cookbooks for recipes and cooking inspiration.
  • Recycle: If your cookbooks are made of recyclable materials, they can be placed in your recycling bin.
  • Dispose: If your cookbooks are damaged or cannot be reused, they can be safely disposed of in the trash.

What Do You Do With Old Pampered Chef Warranty Products?

If you have a Pampered Chef product that is covered under warranty, you can return it for a replacement or refund. Contact Pampered Chef customer service for further instructions on how to process your warranty claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ted122781
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ted122781
  • Jules711
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
scottcooks
  • esavvymom