• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Do With Old Pampered Chef Videos?

In summary, there are a few options for what you can do with your old Pampered Chef videos, including donating them, selling them, or keeping them as a collection. Most recycling facilities do not accept VHS tapes or DVDs, but you can check with your local waste management company for any special programs. While the recipes and techniques in the videos may still be relevant, technology has advanced and you may want to consider newer methods of cooking. If you want to preserve your videos, you can transfer them to a digital format using a converter or professional service. Some old Pampered Chef videos may be available for purchase online or through a consultant.
cat
Gold Member
Hi All,

I'm just wondering..I've accumulated so many VHS tapes and DVD's from each season change. (The ones that show us the new products...that are sometimes discontinued the next season!) So do you just throw them away or what? I'm just curious, partly because I see people selling them on ebay, so do people really buy them to watch???

There was a post by Scott somewhere that said he uses the videos that demo a recipe as a game.. like in PC bingo. Every time you see a product used, you fill in that square on your card. I thought that was a great way to use those videos!

Thanks for any answersIt really depends on personal preference. Some people may choose to keep them as a reference or collectible item, while others may choose to throw them away. As for selling them on eBay, there are definitely collectors out there who may be interested in purchasing them for their own collection or for nostalgia purposes. Ultimately, it's up to you to decide what to do with them.

1. What can I do with my old Pampered Chef videos?

There are a few options for what you can do with your old Pampered Chef videos. You can either donate them to a thrift store or charity, sell them online or at a garage sale, or keep them as a nostalgic collection.

2. Are there any recycling options for old Pampered Chef videos?

Unfortunately, most recycling facilities do not accept VHS tapes or DVDs. However, you can contact your local waste management company to see if they have any special programs for recycling these materials.

3. Can I still use my old Pampered Chef videos for cooking?

While the recipes and techniques in the videos may still be relevant, it's important to note that technology has advanced and there may be newer and more efficient ways of cooking. It's up to your personal preference whether you still want to use the videos for cooking.

4. How can I transfer my old Pampered Chef videos to a digital format?

If you want to preserve your old Pampered Chef videos, you can transfer them to a digital format using a VHS to DVD converter or by using a video capture device. You can also seek the help of a professional media transfer service.

5. Can I find old Pampered Chef videos online?

Some old Pampered Chef videos may be available for purchase on online marketplaces or through the official Pampered Chef website. You can also try searching for them on video streaming platforms or contacting a Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
DawnH
  • chef_kimmo
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jessica Kidd
  • jessicafawn