• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Tea Pampered Chef: Need to Make a Friend Tea-Worthy!

In summary, the "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe is versatile and can be made with any type of tea, but black or green tea work best. To make this recipe using Pampered Chef products, it is recommended to use their Tea Infuser or Tea Infuser Pitcher. Additional ingredients such as lemon, honey, herbs, and spices can be added to the recipe. This recipe can also be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge or in a pitcher for easy serving. For the perfect cup of tea, use freshly boiled water and steep for 3-5 minutes before adding any additional ingredients.
LBurke
Does anyone have any of the tea PC used to sell? The Stampin' Up lady at my open house last weekend had to be scraped up off the driveway when I told her we didn't carry it anymore. You could just see her making a mental list of which of her friends were now 'tea-worthy'. I'd love to be able to find some for her... If anyone has some, let me know how much...
Thanks!

I don't have any, but I sure hope they bring that back, it was my favorite tea and I got alot repeat sales for the coffee and tea. I was very surprised they took it out of the catalog!

Related to Searching for Tea Pampered Chef: Need to Make a Friend Tea-Worthy!

What is the best type of tea to use for the "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe?

The "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe is versatile and can be made with any type of tea. However, black tea or green tea tend to work best in this recipe.

How do I make the "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe using Pampered Chef products?

To make the "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe using Pampered Chef products, we recommend using our Tea Infuser or our Tea Infuser Pitcher. Both of these products make it easy to steep loose leaf tea and create the perfect cup of tea for your recipe.

What other ingredients can I add to the "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe?

The "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe is customizable and allows for a variety of additional ingredients. Some popular additions include lemon or orange slices, honey, fresh herbs, and spices.

Can I make the "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe ahead of time?

Yes, the "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe can be made ahead of time. Simply steep the tea and add any desired ingredients, then store in the fridge until ready to serve. You can also make a large batch and store it in a pitcher for easy serving.

Do you have any tips for making the perfect cup of tea for the "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe?

For the perfect cup of tea for the "Make a Friend Tea-Worthy" recipe, we recommend using freshly boiled water and steeping the tea for 3-5 minutes before adding any additional ingredients. This will ensure a flavorful cup of tea that is not too weak or too strong.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
koren
  • Judybabe
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Candi_f
  • Jennie50
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies