• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Pampered Chef Tea: Tips and Recipes for a Fun and Fancy Tea Party

In summary, the conversation revolved around the idea of hosting a Pampered Chef tea party. The participants shared their experiences and ideas for the party, including using a 3-tiered stand, making finger sandwiches and dainties, and having a Best Tea Hat Contest. They also discussed using mini muffin pans and the EZ accent decorator for food presentation. Some suggested recipes included Pecan Tassies, Tuxedo Brownie Cups, Berries & Cream Wontons, and Mini Ham Puffs. Others mentioned using the BYO teacup and artichoke cup ideas. The conversation also touched on the success of previous tea parties and the ease of hosting one. Despite some technical difficulties, the conversation ended on a positive note
koren
Hello.

My friends and I have so enjoyed going to some of the local "Tea Rooms" for formal tea. My sister in law wants to do a pampered chef tea, and I think it will be a blast.

I thought we'd have several different teas, and make a few cute dainties (sweets and savories), and serve on teacups and the 3 tiered stand.

I have a few recipes in mind, but didn't know if anyone else had done this- don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to, and I'd love to hear what has worked well for folds.

Good Company Tea... we have tea! You can order it on the paperwork/supply.
I looove the Pecan Tassies - in All The Best.

I'd say anything done in the mini muffin pan would be good; maybe Tuxedo Brownie Cups, Berries & Cream Wontons, Mini Ham Puffs....just a few ideas. Sounds like fun! Let us know how it goes!

There are some great ideas about a tea party (iced tea) in the Better Homes and Gardens issue this month. You could adapt some of the ideas to our products. I thought it was really cute for summer.

I am actually doing a Tea for my mother next week. It is going over very well with the ladies from her church group. I am having a Best Tea Hat Contest and I asked them to each bring a favorite Tea Cup to share its story. My mother lives in an area where many of them buy antiques so I figured this would be great conversation for a filler. Good luck!

Cut finger sandwiches with the creative cutters set - cute and dainty!

One of my friends who is also a pc consultant did this as a theme to a wedding shower and it was very successful. She borrowed the three tiered stands from anyone she could and one each 4 seater table, there sat the three tiered stand with little sandwiches on it. You could serve whatever you wanted but she said it was based on an ENglish tea party and everyone who came loved the stands.

These are great ideas- I'm starting to get excited. Love the BYO teacup idea! Lots of stuff with mini muff pan and EZ accent decorator...Has anyone tried the (forgot the name) artichoke cup things in the current season's best?
'

I had the chicken artichoke salad and LOVED IT! I havent made them but my director served them during my training.

Good luck w/ the tea theme.. sounds great!

The Elegant Artichoke cups from one of the past SB are great! They are a favorite at all family functions these days! I love the 3 tier stand idea and the bring your own tea cup. I have a ton. When I was growing up, my gramma would buy me a tea cup for my birthday and Christmas and other special days, graduation, etc. When I look at my tea cups I think of her and remember all of the good times with her.

Pampered Chef Afternoon Tea PartyI had a Tea on Monday! It went really well. I'll try to attach the flyer I used.

Okay, how do I attach a document?

Beth in PA

Beth,

When replying, below the submit reply box is a box 'manage attachments'. Click it, then 'browse',find your attachment, click upload, and away you go!

Thanks, Jodi! I'll try again!

I wanted to say that I made everything ahead of time, so I didn't really demonstrate anything -- just talked about how I made the recipes -- it was more of a social thing -- I told my guests that I was throwing a party for myslef as I had worked hard to make the $3000 June Sell-a-thon goal and I just wanted to socialize with friends! I told them that they could order something if they wanted to, but they didn't have to. It was very relaxing and enjoyable -- AND it wound up being a $300 show!

Beth in PA

PS Oh, bummer! For some reason, my computer is not allowing pop-up windows now, and so when I hit "manage attachments" it won't allow me to do it. Sorry.

ChefBeth2 said:
Thanks, Jodi! I'll try again!

I wanted to say that I made everything ahead of time, so I didn't really demonstrate anything -- just talked about how I made the recipes -- it was more of a social thing -- I told my guests that I was throwing a party for myslef as I had worked hard to make the $3000 June Sell-a-thon goal and I just wanted to socialize with friends! I told them that they could order something if they wanted to, but they didn't have to. It was very relaxing and enjoyable -- AND it wound up being a $300 show!

Beth in PA

PS Oh, bummer! For some reason, my computer is not allowing pop-up windows now, and so when I hit "manage attachments" it won't allow me to do it. Sorry.

Try going to Tools, and Pop-up blocker temporarily turn it off, or if you have Yahoo's toolbar like I do I couldn't figure out how in the heck it was still blocking popups on some sites that I had put in there to always allow popups, like this one and I had to go up to it and click on the popup blocker to turn it off also.

Okay, I'm trying one more time............

I think it worked!

Beth in PA

Attachments

• AFTERNOON TEA.doc
    27 KB · Views: 444
Cute invitation Beth! :)

I agree :)

I love the flier. I think this is going to be lots of fun! Thanks!

1. What types of teas are recommended for a Pampered Chef tea party?

We recommend using a variety of teas such as black, green, herbal, and fruit teas to offer a diverse selection for your guests.

2. Are there any special tools or equipment needed for a Pampered Chef tea party?

No special tools or equipment are required, but we do offer a variety of tea infusers and strainers to make brewing and serving tea easier and more elegant.

3. Can you provide some tips for hosting a successful Pampered Chef tea party?

Some tips include: preparing a variety of sweet and savory treats, having a mix of hot and cold tea options, setting a beautiful table with our decorative serving pieces, and providing guests with fun activities or games to make it a memorable event.

4. Are there any recommended recipes for food or treats to serve at a Pampered Chef tea party?

Yes, we have a variety of recipes available on our website, including tea sandwiches, scones, and desserts that are perfect for a tea party. You can also get creative and come up with your own unique recipes using our products.

5. Can children participate in a Pampered Chef tea party?

Absolutely! We have a selection of kid-friendly recipes and activities available, making it a fun and educational experience for children to learn about tea and proper etiquette.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• tpchefrebecca
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
tpchefrebecca
  • RossDeb2
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
its_me_susan
Replies