• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Creative Ideas Needed: Planning a Mad Hatter Tea Party Wedding Shower!

In summary, the author is a little challenged when it comes to creativity, but is honored to have been chosen to do a wedding shower for a lady from church. She has no idea what to do and is looking for advice. She would like to do a demo with a British accent if it's a "Mad" hatter themed party.
MissChef
Gold Member
When it comes to creativity, I'm a little challenged!:blushing: :eek: I have a lady from church who just called me and scheduled her daughter's wedding show with me. This will be her wedding shower with her family.
She told me that they discussed doing a "Mad Hatter Tea Party" theme! Okay, now what? I have no clue what to do and the fact that it's a wedding shower adds a few twists to it for me!
Any advice?
I'd really like to make this nice for them, but am nervous because I don't want to mess this up, I really like these ladies a lot! The whole family is a lot of fun and always the life of the party! They are really into theme's for everything, and they entertain a lot. I'm honored that they came to me and now I just want to make it something special for them!
Any creative people that just eat this stuff up?:confused: I'm baffled and could really use your input!
TIA!:love: :) ;)

I found this under files when I searched for "tea". The menu looks great. Maybe ask everyone to wear an outrageous hat and white gloves to the show. Make sticky labels to cover the tea bag's paper label. Something personalized with the bride-to-be's name tied in with PC.
Now this is just off the top of my head, but....
Thank you for "pampering" Jane before she takes the "plunge".

I would personally do my demo with a British accent if it was a "Mad" hatter party. If they mean it to be more upscale....then maybe I wouldn't..lol Just a thought.

Attachments

• AFTERNOON TEA.doc
    27 KB · Views: 317
Bumping!!!
Thanks Riggs62!
Any one else, Ann? Where are you!?!:confused:
I could handle getting as many ideas as possible, Please!;)

Personally, I would leave the "Mad Hatter" theme up to them. I would get their imput on what to demo that would be appropriate for the theme, and then I would just be quiet and listen to their ideas and what they are hoping the Shower looks like.....What you are envisioning and what they have in mind may be completely different. I would be honest with them, and say, "I'm not sure what you have in mind for a "Mad Hatter" theme......could we meet for a half-hour or 45 minutes, and discuss the party, so that we can plan it together?"

First of all, congratulations on booking a wedding shower show! That is such an exciting opportunity and I can understand why you may be feeling a little overwhelmed with the theme of a "Mad Hatter Tea Party." But don't worry, I'm here to help!When it comes to themes, I find that the best way to get inspiration is to do some research. Look into different ideas and images related to a Mad Hatter Tea Party. You can also reach out to the bride and her family for more details on what they envision for the party. This will give you a better understanding of their expectations and help you come up with ideas that will fit their vision.As for incorporating your products into the theme, think outside the box! You can use cookie cutters to create tea party themed treats, or use our mini tart shaper to make mini tea party inspired desserts. You can also showcase our tea infusers or tea sets as gifts for the bride-to-be.In terms of decorations, you can use our stoneware or serving platters to display different tea party snacks and treats. You can also create a beautiful centerpiece using our tiered serving stand and fill it with colorful flowers and teacups.Remember, it's all about having fun and being creative. Don't be afraid to try new things and experiment with your products. I have no doubt that you will come up with something amazing for this special occasion.Best of luck with your show and I'm sure it will be a huge success. And don't forget to share your ideas and creations with the rest of us, we would love to see them!Happy selling!Your fellow consultant

1. What are some creative ideas for decorations for a Mad Hatter Tea Party Wedding Shower?

Some creative ideas for decorations for a Mad Hatter Tea Party Wedding Shower could include using mismatched teacups and saucers as centerpieces, hanging colorful paper lanterns or tissue paper flowers, and incorporating playing cards or top hats throughout the decor. You could also create a whimsical atmosphere by setting up a photo booth with oversized hats and props, or by using vintage teapots and teacups as vases for floral arrangements.

2. How can I incorporate the Mad Hatter theme into the food and drinks for the shower?

There are many fun and creative ways to incorporate the Mad Hatter theme into the food and drinks for the shower. Some ideas include serving a variety of teas with different flavors and adding "Drink Me" tags to the tea cups, creating a dessert table with treats like "Eat Me" cookies and mini tea cup cakes, and setting up a DIY mimosa bar with different juices and fruits for guests to create their own "mad" creations. You could also serve finger sandwiches with whimsical fillings and label them with clever names like "The Cheshire Cat's Cucumber Sandwiches" or "The Queen of Hearts' Ham and Cheese."

3. What types of games or activities could I plan for a Mad Hatter Tea Party Wedding Shower?

Games and activities are a great way to keep guests entertained at a Mad Hatter Tea Party Wedding Shower. Some ideas could include a "pin the grin on the Cheshire Cat" game, a tea cup decorating station where guests can personalize their own teacup to take home, or a hat making competition using craft supplies and cardboard. You could also have a Mad Hatter trivia game or a "Find the White Rabbit" scavenger hunt throughout the party venue.

4. Are there any specific dress code or attire suggestions for a Mad Hatter Tea Party Wedding Shower?

The dress code for a Mad Hatter Tea Party Wedding Shower is typically whimsical and playful. Encourage guests to come dressed in their best tea party attire, such as colorful dresses, hats, and accessories. You could also suggest that guests wear something related to the Mad Hatter theme, like a top hat or something with playing card or Alice in Wonderland prints.

5. Can I incorporate traditional wedding shower elements into a Mad Hatter Tea Party theme?

Absolutely! You can still incorporate traditional wedding shower elements like gift opening, advice for the bride, and games into a Mad Hatter Tea Party theme. You could have guests write their advice on teapot shaped cards, have a "crazy hat" contest for the bride to be, or have a tea cup exchange where guests bring a unique teacup to gift to the bride. The key is to add a fun and whimsical twist to these traditional elements to fit the Mad Hatter theme.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mindyloohoo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
stacywhitlow
Replies
Views
scorpionqueen
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies