• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Stoneware Trivia Games - Help Needed!

In summary, a personality test could be used to match a person's personality with stones. Rectangular Baker - family orientedPizza Stone- life of the partyPiece Stone - sweet toothOval Baker - ?Deep Dish Baker - ?Mini Baker - ?
ChefNic
Anyone have a stoneware game... trivia game? something?
I've searched and can't find anything.
TIA!

The only thing I can think of would maybe be a stoneware bingo. You could make up a bingo card with the names of the stones on it. As you talk about each stone, they can cross it off and whoever bingos first wins. Or better yet, make up blank bingo cards and let them write in the stones where they want to. This will motivate you to make sure you are talking about the stones and possibly get some sales. Hope this helps.

I use the "top 10 reasons to own a stone" flyer for a game. I tell everyone that we are going to talk about stoneware and that there will be a "test" at the end of the presentation. I go over those reasons during my demo of the stoneware and then afterwards I give everyone a piece of paper and have them list the top 10 reasons...they don't have to be in any order. The person who has the most correct answers wins the prize. It doesn't take very long, gets them to listen to the demo, and they seem to like it. I usually give 2 prizes if there are several guests.

Oh wow!!That is a wonderful idea!! I will attach that flyer for anyone that doesn't have it!

Attachments

• Top 10 Reasons.doc
    53 KB · Views: 564
stoneware gameYou could scramble the letters of the names of the stoneware and then let people guess what the item is. Ex. bar pan --> anrbpa. You could print the scrambled versions out in large font and hold them up and have people yell out their guesses.

Or, you could make up a "What am I?" game. Ex. I'm great for cakes and casseroles. I'm a big guy with lots of room for your family-sized dishes. What am I? Rectangular Baker

I bet all the posters on here could have your "What am I?" questions all posted for you in about 10 minutes! ;)

These are wonderful!!!! I wish someone had started this post sooner in the month!! I still have two shows to go though and I'm going with one of my new recruits to one of hers.

Very cool ideas..... thank you for sharing!!!

If anyone makes up the scramble game, please post. It sounds great but I do not have time to make it up right now before my next show. I am going to use the Top Ten Reasons at my next show tomorrow night.

A booking thing that I do.. Is the top 10 reasons to host a Pampered Chef Cooking show!! That always gets bookings or at least maybes on a DPDS !!

mommyhugz1978 said:
A booking thing that I do.. Is the top 10 reasons to host a Pampered Chef Cooking show!! That always gets bookings or at least maybes on a DPDS !!

Leah, will you share your Top 10 Reasons to Host? I looked for it in Files, but didn't find one on hosting a show.

Thanks!

Kimmy

KimmyDarling said:
Leah, will you share your Top 10 Reasons to Host? I looked for it in Files, but didn't find one on hosting a show.

Thanks!

Kimmy

Do a thread search instead of a file search. I'm pretty sure I posted a thread like that.

bbauman07 said:
Do a thread search instead of a file search. I'm pretty sure I posted a thread like that.

I tried, but didn't get any results. I don't have much luck with thread searches, usually. =\

How about the Stack It game? (okay maybe it really isn't a game but...)Show how many you get for the ...$66?.. or whatever that great chart shows in one of the threads..

jenniferlynne said:
That is a wonderful idea!! I will attach that flyer for anyone that doesn't have it!

Thank you so much for the flyer, I was in desperate need of something new to do tonight. Yahoo, I can breath now until the show tonight!

Momma23boys said:
How about the Stack It game? (okay maybe it really isn't a game but...)Show how many you get for the ...$66?.. or whatever that great chart shows in one of the threads..
What great chart?

well... I still don't know what great chart Momma23boys was talking about...
BUT...
I was talking with a friend... who used to sell PC... and I told her I wanted a good game to play at shows about STONEWARE>....
She suggested a personality test...
matching your personality with stones..

Rect. Baker - family oriented
Pizza Stone- life of the party
etc..
Pie stone - sweet tooth
Oval Baker - ?
Deep Dish Baker - ?
Mini Baker - ?

Get the idea??
Can you all wonderfully creative people help out with this??ISN'T THIS A CUTE IDEA!!??...
I was so impressed with her impromptu creativeness!!
TIA!
My wheels will be turning tonight!

Okay, I know it's a little late in the month, but this doesn't necessarily have to be used only in September. I still have a couple of shows left this month and when somebody mentioned wanting a word scramble, I thought I would whip one up real quick. It is nothing special, I just figure I'll make copies and cut the pages in half. I kept the words separate becuase I wanted it to be fun, not hard. To us, it's going to be easier because we know the "real" names of the stones, I think it will be somewhat of a challenge to the guests. If anyone notices any letters missing, let me know! If you need the answers, let me know. Hope someone can get some use out of this, I know I'm going to try it! :eek:

Attachments

• Stoneware Mix Up Game.doc
    33 KB · Views: 544
Thanks chefjenibel! All my shows this month are in the end, so this is perfect timing for me! I am excited to play a game that incorporates the stoneware!!

thx for posting :)
jenniferlynne said:
That is a wonderful idea!! I will attach that flyer for anyone that doesn't have it!
thanks for posting, so kind of you :)

I know, I'm past level two of the Stoneware Challenge. I only have two more shows left, so I really want to sell, sell, sell the Stoneware so I can hit level 3! I LOVE FREE!!!!!!!! I thought this quick game will get them in the "Stoneware" mindset. Plus, I'm making Mom's Apple Crisp in the Deep Dish Baker, so hopefully I will sell a few of those!:D

Kimmy,

I have to find it on my other computer but yes I would be happy to share it!!!

KimmyDarling said:

Thanks!

Kimmy

I didn't subscribe to this thread , no idea someone asked me a question.
The chart that showed how much the host could get for the Sept special.. some math genius on this board came up with it and since I am not one, I thought us visual people would "get" the stacking idea better..I'll see if I can root around and find it again...

A similar one was titled New Traditions Stoneware Collection for less than [1].doc.... i searched under files for it... It was similar to the one I thought I had but apparently it went AWOL on me.. but it gives you the idea.. host has a $..... party... get the 60% off piece, 3 half price, the discount and the discount again.... all these pieces for $60 or so...

Hows your stoneware promotion goingWOO HOO
I just sold my 36th pc of STONEWARE $75.00 PC DOLLARS sounds great to me . And I still have 4 more shows to do this month !!!!!!!!!!
Doreen Zaino

[email protected]

Congrats Doreen that is great. Way to go.

Here is what I've used in the past for the Scramble Game

Attachments

• UNSCRAMBLE.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 363
  • ANSWERS TO UNSCRAMBLE.doc
    20 KB · Views: 289
ChefNic said:
well... I still don't know what great chart Momma23boys was talking about...
BUT...
I was talking with a friend... who used to sell PC... and I told her I wanted a good game to play at shows about STONEWARE>....
She suggested a personality test...
matching your personality with stones..

Rect. Baker - family oriented
Pizza Stone- life of the party
etc..
Pie stone - sweet tooth
Oval Baker - ?
Deep Dish Baker - ?
Mini Baker - ?

I'd say the Mini-baker would either be Sports Fan (touchdown taco dip, anyone?) or Bachelor(ette). The rectangle one could be Cookie Monster. XD

Oooh, give me some time and I could come up with a good quiz/answers for this. It could be something like one of those little quizzes you see in Cosmo or women's magazines, where you answer several questions and then see which result matches your answers!

ChefNic said:
Anyone have a stoneware game... trivia game? something?
I've searched and can't find anything.
TIA!

;) I know this is an older question, but as we're back in a Stoneware Month I thought it'd be nice to share.... It's based of The Purse Game, and the 10 Ten Reasons to Purchase Stoneware:

I printed these on 4x6 Index Cards (as well as a show script to keep me on track), punched holes in the corners and use ring clips to keep them together. I can't wait for my first Feb. show to try this game out with!

Attachments

• the Purse Game.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 390
Very Cool!! I like it a lot!!

Thanks for sharing!:)

here is a top 10 reasons why NOT to host flyer. Thought I saw someone was asking for it. I did not make it... I think It is fun.

Attachments

• why not to host a show.doc
    17.5 KB · Views: 477
etteluap70PC said:
here is a top 10 reasons why NOT to host flyer. Thought I saw someone was asking for it. I did not make it... I think It is fun.

That's cute! Do you work that into your show or do you add it to a binder display?

amcclanaghan said:
;) I know this is an older question, but as we're back in a Stoneware Month I thought it'd be nice to share.... It's based of The Purse Game, and the 10 Ten Reasons to Purchase Stoneware:

I printed these on 4x6 Index Cards (as well as a show script to keep me on track), punched holes in the corners and use ring clips to keep them together. I can't wait for my first Feb. show to try this game out with!

I just have to say THANK YOU! This sounds SO fun!! I keep hearing at my last few shows about how many pc parties are going on in our area & this will be something different for me to do at my shows! THANK YOU THANK YOU! Looks wonderful!:D :D

What is the stoneware promotion? Someone said that they sold their 36th piece and has 75 PC $. Clue me in please!!! I haven't figured out the levels either so any help would be great.

jodistrauss said:
What is the stoneware promotion? Someone said that they sold their 36th piece and has 75 PC $. Clue me in please!!! I haven't figured out the levels either so any help would be great.

This thread was started last Sept, when we earned $$ or stoneware after selling so much stoneware ... So all that is old.

OOPS!!! I guess I should check the dates. LOL. It must be MONDAY!!!

ChefNic said:
This thread was started last Sept, when we earned $$ or stoneware after selling so much stoneware ... So all that is old.

Not all of the conversation is old. I posted the Stoneware Purse Game in this thread because February is a Stoneware Month...

60% off 2 pieces for hosts
20% off for guests.

Just thought it'd be a nice way to help boost sales on stones :)

amcclanaghan said:
Not all of the conversation is old. I posted the Stoneware Purse Game in this thread because February is a Stoneware Month...

60% off 2 pieces for hosts
20% off for guests.

Just thought it'd be a nice way to help boost sales on stones :)

Definitely...I was just saying that the selling so many number of stoneware is old...and that is the part she was confused about...i'm following it now..and I was following it back in Sept...
I loved the Purse game! printed it out and plan on using it! Very thankful to have another game to play! THanks!

I am LOVING the purse game.... THANKS for all the ideas on this thread! I think I'll use all of them before the end of Feb.!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Dotty
  • Sara Dawn
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sfdavis918