• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Bridal Shower Games for Non-Pampered Chef Shower

S
sfdavis918
Ugh! I have left this to the last minute and now I am having a hard time thinking of games to play at the bridal shower I am throwing tomorrow. The only one I can think of is a trivia game where you ask questions about the bride and groom, but am at a loss of what questions to ask!

HELP!!!

Thanks, but I need Bridal shower games.:D

How about these?

BABY SHOWER GAMES

Baby shower games at your baby shower can be one of the most memorable experiences during the pre-baby events that will take place for the days to come. Part of making the experience successful is by thoughtful party planning and having fun baby shower games! Before starting the baby shower games, it is always good to go around the room first as an ice breaker and have everyone introduce themselves and how they know the Mother-To-Be. Below we have listed the most popular baby shower games to play during the baby shower:

1) Guess Mom's Tummy Size: (Materials- String or yarn and scissors) Have each woman pull the yarn to the size they believe would fit perfectly around the Mother-To-Be's center of her pregnant tummy. After everyone cuts their string, compare the results to the Mommy-To-Be's actual tummy. Give a prize to the woman who is the most close! This is a baby shower favorite.

2) Never say "Baby": (Materials- baby safety pins or another type of baby object you can place on a string for each woman at the party as well as string or yarn, enough for each woman to wear as a necklace). Have each woman place the necklace with the baby safety pins around her neck when she gets to the party. The rules for this baby shower game are given out at the beginning of the baby shower that whenever someone says the word "baby" during the shower, any woman who calls it out gets a pin from the other woman who stated the word. At the end of the baby shower, the woman with the most pins wins a prize.

3) How Many Baby Items Can You Name: (Materials- pad of paper and pen for each woman). Have each woman write down as many baby products as they can name (bottle, blanket, pacifier, etc) within 5 minutes. Sure it is easy at the beginning, but towards the last few minutes, the women will start racking their brains for more :) Give a prize to the woman who gets the most baby products named!

4) Who Can Make The Mother-To-Be's Baby: (Materials - Baby magazines, Scissors, Glue, Paper). Have the women group up into teams of 3 and give each 3 baby magazines. Have them cut out pieces of different baby qualities and put together a picture of what they think the Mother-To-Be's baby will look like. Have the Mother-To-Be pick which baby would possibly look like hers the best! Give prizes to the winning team! One of the top baby shower games!

5) Guess The Gerber's: (Materials - Gerber's infant food, pads of paper and pens). Take the labels off of the baby food jars and have the women at the baby shower guess the food (carrots, peas, sweet potato). Most fun to play up to 10 jars of different kinds of foods. If there is a tie, blindfold the women and have them taste one of the jars and guess the right flavor to win their prize.

6) Guess How Many Safety Pins: (Materials- Safety Pins and Jar). Pass around a jar full of baby safety pins. The one who guesses the closest wins a baby shower prize. A baby shower game favorite!

One of our visitors, Lynn, stated that she filled a clear plastic container (about 50 qt size with disposable diapers) all the same size (size 1) and had people guess how many diapers were in the container. Of course, container and contents go to mom since, as we all know, you can never have enough diapers. This baby shower game is very functional for the mommy-to-be!

7) How Well Do You Know Mommy-To-Be: (Materials- Pre-Printed Form and pen for each woman). Have each women guess what features she wants most on the baby from either her or her husband (Daddy-To-Be). An example of this idea is found below:

Attribute Mommy Daddy
Eyes X
Ears X
Nose X
Legs X
Hair X
Smile X
Intelligence X
Humor X
Other X

Select 25 attributes and ask everyone to fill in the form from what each woman feels the "mommy-to-be's" point of view" will be. After everyone checks off the list, have the mommy-to-be state her preference. The one with the most correct match to the Mommy-To-Be wins a prize. This is a great baby shower game!

8) Place The Baby On The Mommy: (Materials- Cutouts of a baby with tape and blindfold). Another one of our favorite baby shower games is the baby shower version of Pin The Tail on the Donkey. Blindfold each participant and then give them a paper baby to then approach the mom and place the baby as close to the tummy as possible. The one who gets closest to placing the paper baby on the pregnant tummy wins.

9) Bottle Races: (Materials- Baby bottles with Milk or alternate drink). Have each participant take a bottle filled with a liquid and suck the bottle as a baby would. The woman who drinks the most in an alloted time wins the baby shower gift. This baby shower game gets everyone laughing!

10) Baby Bingo: (Materials- Pens, Pre-Printed Bingo cards that use the numbers of how many people attend the baby shower) Prior to opening the baby shower gifts, number each gift on the box starting with one. If you know that 15 people will be attending your shower, pre-print bingo cards with numbers 1 through 15 and randomly place them on 15 cards. When the mommy-to-be's decides to open the presents, she grabs the present she wants to open and reads the number out loud. As soon as someone receives bingo, they win the baby shower game and the baby shower prize.

11) "B" is for Baby: (Materials paper and pens passed out to all the women). Each woman is told to write the babies Mom-To-Be and Father-To-Be's name on a paper going vertically down the page. Next to each letter of both names, create a work that is baby related or things that kids like. An example of using the names Kim and Dan:

K= kite D=drool
I= ice cream A=alphabet
M= mother N=nap

The one who guesses the most words that are the same as the mother-to-be wins a prize.

12) Guess the baby item: (Materials- any baby products and blindfold). A bag of baby items are placed in front of the mother-to-be for her to take one item out at a time blindfolded and tell her baby shower guests what item she has in her hands. This is really fun baby shower game when you choose some crazy baby toys or products.

13) Finish the Baby Rhyme: (Materials- baby rhyme game or a book containing the rhymes). Have the host read out loud a part of the rhyme to be finished by the other women. Let's see how many Baby Shower Guests can finish the following Rhymes we have all grown up with:

1) Mary had a little lamb, it's _____________ was white as snow.

2) Baa, baa, black sheep, have you any _____________?

3) Mary, Mary, quite _____________, how does your garden grow?

4) Rub-a-dub-dub, three men in a tub, and how do you think ____________ _____________ ____________?

5) Pat-a-cake, pat-a-cake, _________________ ________________!

6) Little Jack Horner, sat in a corner, eating his ______________ pie;

7) Little Miss Muffet, sat on a tuffet, eating her ________________ and _______________.

8) Peter Piper picked a peck of ____________ _____________.

9) One, two, buckle my shoe, three four, _____________ at the door.

10) Peter, Peter, pumpkin-eater, had a wife but couldn't ____________ her.

11) Old Mother Hubbard, went to the _______________.

12) There was an old woman, who lived in a _______________.

13) Jack Sprat could eat no fat, his wife could eat no ___________.

14) Hey diddle, diddle, the ____________ and the fiddle.

15) Rock-a-bye baby, on the __________________.

Here are the answers below to the questions. It is great to give the winner a baby shower small gift for participating. Read the answers that people have put out loud since you will have some funny ones.

1) fleece 2) wool 3) contrary 4) they got there 5) Baker's man
6) Christmas 7) curds, whey 8) pickled peppers 9) knock 10) keep
11) cupboard 12) shoe 13) lean 14) cat 15) treetop

To print out this game, turn on your printer, click here, when the checklist comes up, click the "File --> Print Option" in your browser).

14) Guess the baby pictures: Ask for everyone's pictures prior to the baby shower. Have all the pictures in a collage and make lines for people to fill in who they think the babies are out of the girls at the baby shower. If most women don't know each other, just have the pictures of the mother, mother-in-law, sisters, and mommy-to-be. See how many people guess right. You can make copies of the baby picture collage to see how many can guess right!

15) Baby Scrambler: Another fun baby shower game is to choose around 25 baby related items and scramble the spelling. For instance, pacifier can be changed to reiifpca. Have the women unscramble the words. The one who gets the most right in 5 min receives a baby shower prize.

A few more!

16) Baby Song List: (Materials - pad of paper and pen for each woman). Have each woman write down in 5 minutes all the songs that have baby in their titles (i.e., baby love, santa baby, one for my baby). You can make it harder by stating that you have to name who also wrote the songs! A baby shower favorite!

17) Pass the Dirty Diaper: (Materials- diaper, chocolate, music player). One of our "dirtiest" baby shower games is for the host to take a diaper that has been "fixed" with warm chocolate in the right place and have the woman pass it to the woman next to them (make sure everyone is in a circle). When the host stops the music, whomever is holding the diaper is out of the game. a baby shower favorite!

18) Place the pacifier in the babies mouth: (Materials- blindfold, create a baby picture and a few pacifier drawnings with one for each woman). Tape a picture or drawing of a baby on the wall and have the blindfolded women try to tape the pacifier as close to the mouth of the baby as possible (The baby shower version of Pin The Tail on the Donkey).

19) Blindfold Diapering: (Materials- blindfold, baby lifesize doll(s), diapers). One of the funniest baby shower games is for the women break into teams (up to five persons per team). Each team has a doll, blindfold and diapers. The object is for each participant to place the blindfold on, take the current diaper off the doll and place the new one on while blindfolded. After the first person finshes diapering, they run to the next team-mate who places the blindfold on and has to do the same. The first team to finish diapering wins!

20) Baby Tic-Tac-Toe: (Materials- Large paper or erasable board to make the tic-tac-toe board, writing utensil, and baby facts). People are broken up in teams and have to answer a question about a baby fact. If they get the answer right, they get to choose a space (like the classic tic-tac-toe game).

Ooops!Sorry, I copied the wrong list:eek:

I'll post something else soon...sorry again!

Here are a few from Bridal Shower games, themes, favors

Bridal Shower Games from our Visitors

How well does the bride know the groom?contributed by Amber

Ask the groom 20 or so questions about himself. At the shower, have everyone ask how well they think the bride knowes her groom. Have them write down how many of the questions they think she will get right.

Some question ideas are: "What was his first pet and it's name?". "His favorite....music group, color, and so on." "How old was he when.... he had his first kiss, etc."

Hanging Out To Drycontributed by Torie A.

Each visitor is given a clothespin upon arrival to shower. They are told of two words they can not mention (i.e. "wedding", and the groom's name). If they do, they lose their clothespin(s) to the one who caught them mentioning the forbidden words. The one who has the most clothespins at the end of the day, wins the prize!

Hit the target... ;-)contributed by Katherine Smith

This is a partner game. one person hold a roll of toilet paper between the knees. The other person holds a broom or stick between the knees while thier eyes are covered or blindfolded.

The person with the toilet paper graps their partner hands and guide them to getting the stick in the hole of the toilet paper. The partners who does it in the fastest time wins. This can be done one at a time or pair up the partners to see who wins first.

What's In the Bag
contributed by Lequel

Before hand, have the host of the bridal shower make up a list of items that any women would have in her purse. Such as lip stick, cell phone, pens, pictures of family, etc.

Assign each item a point value. The person with the most points wins the game.

Wedding Scramble
contributed by kay

Write down as many words having to do with a wedding as you can think of. Then on another piece of paper scramble up the words that you thought of. Give everyone a paper with the scrambled up words on them. Give them 3 minutes to figure the words out. Whoever has figured out the most words is the winner!

Honeymoon Adventure
contributed by Melissa F.

When the bride is opening the presents for the shower, have someone discretely jot down the phrases she says. For example, "oh...this is wonderful," or "oh, this is so big!", or "I've never seen this before."

Then you take all these phrases and put into phrases or like a story of how their honeymoon is going to go. This is the funniest thing I have ever seen, and everyone can't help but laugh!!!

Ultimate Memory Game!!
contributed by Alyssa

This one is a sure-fire hit! Tell your guests you're now having a memory game. Do NOT say "memorize what's on the tray". Have the bride or mother of the bride come out with a tray or platter of kitchen untensils and other related items. Have her walk fairly slow around the room to show all the guests what is one the tray, then walk out & stay in another room.

Then ask the party guests to grab a notepad and start to write down....what the bride or mother of the bride was wearing! This one will bring a few moans, but it's fun & the ultimate test of memory! It works best as the first game. The one with the most correct answers (types of clothing, colors, etc..), is the winner.

Flying Wishes
contributed by Andrea Catrell

I rented a helium tank to fill 100 balloons for my best friend's bridal shower. (I saved enough empty balloons to give to each one of the guests.) I had each of the guests write a special wedding wish or promise to the bride and groom, allowing the bride a chance to read each one.

Everyone then folded their papers and put them in the flat balloon, which could be filled with the helium left in the tank, and tied with a ribbon. As a group we let them go into the air. Nearly every women wanted to cry...Definitely hit a strong cord. People watched until they couldn't see the balloons anymore. It was really cool.

Okay, there are a TON more on the website bridalshowers.com | Bridal Shower | Wedding Favor | Baby Shower Favor | Bachelorette Party

HTH

blessed4life said:
Sorry, I copied the wrong list:eek:

I'll post something else soon...sorry again!

I have a feeling this couple is going to be pregnant soon, so I'm keeping these too!! Although I won't let the mother of the groom see, she might have a heart attack!!

Awwww, she should be excited! I LOVE babies :eek:) Maybe she isn't redy to be a grandmother?

blessed4life said:
Awwww, she should be excited! I LOVE babies :eek:) Maybe she isn't redy to be a grandmother?

I think she would just like things to happen in a certain order. :angel: ;)

Yikes!!I definitely did not mean to send the one about HIT THE TARGET:eek: ! Sorry about that...I really need to go and take a nap!

I couldn't play that game at all!

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Now to finish cleaning the house. Can you tell I'm a bit of a procrastinator??

sfdavis918 said:
I think she would just like things to happen in a certain order. :angel: ;)

Oh, I see! Wont they be married already?

sfdavis918 said:
Thanks so much for your help!!!

Now to finish cleaning the house. Can you tell I'm a bit of a procrastinator??

We must be related;) ! You're more than welcome...have a TON of fun!

blessed4life said:
Oh, I see! Wont they be married already?

I just mean if I have them printed out now, before the wedding, she might be a little worried.:D

sfdavis918 said:
I just mean if I have them printed out now, before the wedding, she might be a little worried.:D

Oh, Okay! See...I told you I need to go take a nap :eek:)

Have fun!

Related to Need Bridal Shower Games for Non-Pampered Chef Shower

1. What types of games are appropriate for a non-Pampered Chef bridal shower?

There are many fun and creative games that can be played at a bridal shower without the use of Pampered Chef products. Some options include traditional party games like "Bridal Bingo" or "How Well Do You Know the Bride?" trivia, as well as more unique activities like "Mad Libs Marriage Advice" or "Guess the Love Song". It's important to choose games that will be enjoyable for all guests, regardless of their cooking or kitchen skills.

2. How can I come up with questions for a bridal shower trivia game?

One way to generate questions for a bridal shower trivia game is to think about the bride and groom's relationship and personal interests. You can also ask the couple's friends and family members for input or do some research on popular wedding and marriage topics. Another option is to use a pre-made bridal shower trivia game, which can be found online or in party supply stores.

3. What are some non-traditional games that can be played at a bridal shower?

Some non-traditional games that can be played at a bridal shower include "The Newlywed Game" where the bride and groom answer questions about each other, "Wedding Dress Relay" where teams compete to create a wedding dress out of toilet paper, and "Photo Scavenger Hunt" where guests take pictures of specific items or tasks. These games can add a fun and unique element to the shower and are sure to keep guests entertained.

4. Is it necessary to have games at a bridal shower?

No, it is not necessary to have games at a bridal shower. Some hosts prefer to have more of a relaxed and casual gathering without structured activities. However, games can be a great way to break the ice and get guests interacting with each other, especially if there are people who may not know each other well. It ultimately depends on the preferences of the host and the tone of the shower.

5. What are some tips for planning games for a last-minute bridal shower?

If you are short on time and need to plan games for a last-minute bridal shower, here are some tips to help you out:

• Keep it simple: Choose games that are easy to set up and require minimal supplies.
  • Use online resources: There are many websites and blogs that offer free printable games and ideas for bridal shower activities.
  • Ask for help: Reach out to other bridal shower guests or the bride's friends and family for suggestions or assistance with planning the games.
  • Be flexible: Don't stress too much about having the perfect games, as long as everyone is having a good time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa F.
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • pchefmartha