• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Games Everyone Plays: Bingo, Purses & More!

In summary, everyone has different kinds of games they play. Some people play the purse game, bingo, or Pampered Chef Bunco.
jogle
what kind of games does everyone play. I have heard of the purse game. does anyone have a bingo game or anything like that?:)

I am also looking for games... does anyone have the tic tac toe game for hosts... I heard about it in a training cd. Right now the only prize I give away is from the drawing slips but I am looking for actual games. Has anyone ever played Pampered Chef Bunco??

Starting in March I'll be playing The Hawaiian/Tropical Vacation game (should be in the files). But played the Purse game for Feb., I haven't decided about April yet depends on how the Vacation game goes.

I use the drawing slips to give away free shipping to the host or $4 off direct shipping (learned that one the hard way ;) ).

chefjen80 said:
I am also looking for games... does anyone have the tic tac toe game for hosts... I heard about it in a training cd. Right now the only prize I give away is from the drawing slips but I am looking for actual games. Has anyone ever played Pampered Chef Bunco??
Here's the one I use. HTH!

Attachments

• tic-tac-dough.doc
    487 KB · Views: 428
chefjenibel said:
Thanks for sharing, Jen. This is really cute!!!

I typically play Left/Right or Pass the Gift right after intros. Then, while the food is cooking, I play Queen of Shoppers. If I know the crowd can handle the "fun", then I sometimes play the "Replace your husband" (not sure if that's the right name) game. It gets a lot of laughs if they are all there in good humor.
HTH

spoiledchef said:
If I know the crowd can handle the "fun", then I sometimes play the "Replace your husband" (not sure if that's the right name) game. It gets a lot of laughs if they are all there in good humor.
HTH

Do tell...

I have been playing Deal or No Deal... what is this other game??

these are all great ideas! I know the left right game.....how about the queen of shoppers? and the husband one?

Here's what someone gave me on Queen of the Shoppers/Scavenger Hunt...

Attachments

• Queen of the Scavenger Hunt.doc
    24 KB · Views: 460
Oh, and it will need to be updated for the new catalog.

If I remember correctly, Replace your Husband is a hoot. You have everyone write down the kitchen tool they hate the most, with what they hate about it and one other thing (can't remember what it is). Then you have them read them out loud, but you replace the tool with their husband's name.

kearstin said:
Here's what someone gave me on Queen of the Shoppers/Scavenger Hunt...

I wish I had seen this game at the beginning of the season!! That is awesome!!

amcclanaghan said:
Starting in March I'll be playing The Hawaiian/Tropical Vacation game (should be in the files). But played the Purse game for Feb., I haven't decided about April yet depends on how the Vacation game goes.

I use the drawing slips to give away free shipping to the host or $4 off direct shipping (learned that one the hard way ;) ).
What files are you talking about and where can we find them Andrea?

chefjenibel said:
Thanks for the game....

I do a "ticket" game. As the show goes on the guest can earn tickets for different things and then they go in for a drawing at the end of the night for a separate prize.
How to earn tickets:
1. Everyone receives one when I personally hand one to them during intros and say thank you for coming.
2. Person who reads the recipe.
3. Anyone who comes up and tries a product.
4. I tape tickets to certain products and if they see a ticket on a product WHILE I am demoing they hollar out ticket and they get that ticket.
5. I then do the 2 minute timer game where they ask a question about the consultant aspect. They get a ticket for each question.

I really like it and the guests seem to as well.

That's correct on the "Replace your hubby" game. I have them choose one thing in their kitchen (appliance, gadget, whatever) that they'd love to replace and list TWO reasons why. If they whine about it, I let them pick anything in their house to replace w/two reasons. Then, replace that thing with the name of their DH or significant other. It does get lots of laughs.
HTH

I like the replace your hubby!! SO cute! Maybe it would work the other way around...what do you wish your husband would help you with in the kitchen? What do you think your FOOD CHOPPER could help you with...no nevermind...I'm crazy sometimes!

Thank you all for all the great ideas! You are the best!

I tried the envelope game and got 2 bookings so I think I will do this from now on it worked :)
Terra

These are some really cute games that i will have to try!!!

1. What is "Fun Games Everyone Plays: Bingo, Purses & More!"?

"Fun Games Everyone Plays: Bingo, Purses & More!" is a collection of interactive and engaging games that can be played at any party or gathering. These games are designed to bring people together and create a fun and lively atmosphere.

2. What types of games are included in "Fun Games Everyone Plays: Bingo, Purses & More!"?

This collection includes classic games like bingo and charades, as well as unique and creative games like the Purse Game, where players race to find items in their purses based on given categories. There are also a variety of icebreaker games and team-building activities.

3. Can these games be played with both adults and children?

Yes, these games are suitable for all ages and can be adapted to fit the interests and abilities of both adults and children. They are a great way to involve guests of all ages in the party and ensure everyone has a good time.

4. Do I need any special materials or equipment to play these games?

No, most of the games in "Fun Games Everyone Plays: Bingo, Purses & More!" require minimal materials and can be played with items that are commonly found in households, such as pens, paper, and purses. Detailed instructions and game materials will be provided with the collection.

5. Are there any specific themes or occasions that these games are best suited for?

These games are versatile and can be played at any type of party or gathering, whether it's a birthday celebration, holiday gathering, or just a casual get-together. However, some games may have themes that are more suitable for certain occasions, such as a bridal shower or baby shower.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Lisa F.
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • maichin919
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies