• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Intertaining Games!

In summary, "Searching for Intertaining Games!" offers a selection of both classic and unique games, suitable for all ages and customizable for any event or party theme. Most games require basic household items and can be purchased individually or as a set. Discounted bundle options are also available for multiple game purchases.
SillyChef
I am trying to find a game that can entertain just about any amount of people. I was trying to find the Queen of the Shoppers game, but to no avail. If anyone has a copy of that, that would be awesome! Any Ideas?

-Margie!

BTW - lol. I just realized I spelled Entertaining as Inter... lol. Oh gosh I really should go to bed. lol

queen of the shoppers gameHi Margie,

My name is Flora and I want to say welcome and congrats on the new biz!!! I have attached 3 different qos games for you. Everyone does them just a little different. If I find any more I will post them for you.

Again Welcome!

Flora:)

Attachments

• Queen of the Shopper1.doc
    22 KB · Views: 265
  • queen_of_shoppers_2006_fall.doc
    21 KB · Views: 222
  • QueenoftheShoppersGame Spring 2006.doc
    25 KB · Views: 211
I suggest searching under files section for games, there are loads of them, there is even a party plan e-book full of games.

I would def. try the Queen of the Shoppers game. When I have a host who was a previous guest they always request it. Plus it gets people looking at the catalog.

Thanks a million!

Related to Searching for Intertaining Games!

1. What types of games does "Searching for Intertaining Games!" offer?

Our selection of games include both classic favorites like charades and Pictionary, as well as unique and interactive games such as "Guess the Gadget" and "Name That Tune". We also offer a variety of team building and icebreaker games.

2. Are the games suitable for all ages?

Yes, we offer games that are suitable for all ages. We have options for both kids and adults, and even games that can be played together as a family.

3. Can I customize the games to fit my specific event or party theme?

Absolutely! Our games are designed to be customizable and adaptable to fit any event or party theme. We also offer personalized game options for an additional fee.

4. Do I need any special equipment or supplies to play the games?

Most of our games require basic household items such as paper, pens, and common household items. We also offer game kits that include all necessary supplies for a hassle-free experience.

5. Can I purchase the games individually or do I have to buy them as a set?

You have the option to purchase individual games or a complete set. We also offer discounted bundle options for those looking to purchase multiple games at once.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views