• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fun Christmas Left/Right Game for Kids' Party | Find Your Copy Here!

In summary, the "Fun Christmas Left/Right Game for Kids' Party" is a popular holiday party game that involves passing around a wrapped gift while following a story's instructions. It can be customized for different age groups by choosing an appropriate gift and adjusting the difficulty level of the story. All you need to play is a gift, a group of kids, and a copy of the story. It can be found on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a local consultant, or you can find various versions online to add your own twist.
mrssyvo
Does anyone have a Left/ right Game with a Christmas theme? I am, doing a game wiht it for our kid's party. I had heard it before, but I do not have a copy of it.

I'll fetch it for you. I just did it at a show on Sunday.

Attachments

• Christmas with the Right Family.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 307
Thank you- this is a different one, but it will do.

What is the "Fun Christmas Left/Right Game for Kids' Party"?

The "Fun Christmas Left/Right Game for Kids' Party" is a popular holiday party game that involves passing around a wrapped gift while listening to a story. Players must follow the instructions in the story and pass the gift to the left or right depending on the directions. The game is designed to be fun and engaging for kids of all ages.

How do you play the "Fun Christmas Left/Right Game for Kids' Party"?

To play the game, gather a group of kids and have them sit in a circle. Choose a wrapped gift and read the story out loud, following the directions in the story. As you read, players will pass the gift to the left or right according to the instructions. The player who is holding the gift at the end of the story gets to unwrap and keep it!

Can the "Fun Christmas Left/Right Game for Kids' Party" be customized for different age groups?

Yes, the game can be customized for different age groups by choosing a more appropriate gift and adjusting the difficulty level of the story. For younger kids, you can use simpler words and shorter sentences, while older kids may enjoy a more challenging story.

What materials do I need to play the "Fun Christmas Left/Right Game for Kids' Party"?

All you need to play the game is a wrapped gift, a group of kids, and a copy of the story. You can also add some holiday-themed music or decorations to make the game more festive and fun.

Where can I find a copy of the "Fun Christmas Left/Right Game for Kids' Party"?

You can find a copy of the "Fun Christmas Left/Right Game for Kids' Party" on the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find many variations of the game online, so feel free to get creative and add your own twist to the game!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lovenpc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
lovenpc
  • rennea
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
RebelChef
  • esavvymom