• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Cool Holiday Booth Pics - Help Me Out?

In summary, we recommend looking for holiday booths that showcase our products in festive and creative ways, such as holiday recipes, gift wrapping ideas, and party decorations. Consultants are encouraged to submit their own booth pictures through our website or social media. These pictures can be used for inspiration and showcasing products to customers and on social media. However, they must be credited to the original source and not altered when used for marketing purposes. Please follow our image usage guidelines when using these booth pictures for your business.
Dawnie2561
I am looking for pictures of holiday booths that people have posted.. there was one a month ago that was really cool, but cant seem to find it now...If you have or kno the link to any...Please help me out...Thanks sooooo much

Bumped for you... it's called Pictures of Booths!

Thanks...those will help still not the one I was looking for...lol...But this may help...The one I was looking for had crates on the tables????

try now!!
I've tried getting these crates in the UK and failed! I'm gutted!

Those were the pics...Thanks...now if I can just find some of them...lol

1. What type of holiday booths should I be looking for?

We recommend looking for holiday booths that feature our products being used in creative and festive ways. This could include holiday-themed recipes, gift wrapping ideas, or party decorations.

2. Can I submit my own booth pictures?

Yes, we encourage our consultants to share their booth pictures with us! You can submit them through our website or tag us on social media.

3. How can I use these booth pictures in my own business?

These booth pictures are great for inspiration and can help you come up with new ideas for your own booths. You can also use them to showcase our products to your customers and on your social media accounts.

4. Can I use these booth pictures for marketing purposes?

Yes, you can use these booth pictures for marketing purposes as long as you credit the original source and do not alter the images in any way.

5. Are there any legal restrictions for using these booth pictures?

Yes, please make sure to follow our image usage guidelines when using these booth pictures for your business. This includes giving credit to the original source and not altering the images in any way.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lt1jane
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vhadley