• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Script for Calling About Doing Fundraisers

S
sfdavis918
Does anyone have a script for "cold calling" organizations about fundraisers?

sfdavis918 said:
Does anyone have a script for "cold calling" organizations about fundraisers?

I just ask to speak to whoever is in charge of fundraising. Then introduce myself and ask them if they would consider having me help them to raise fund for (then be sure to fill in this blank for them ~ they many times don't realize they have so many good uses for our services) ________?

If they seem hesitant, ask if you can send them the current catalog and some information on our fundraisers. :) Good luck!

Hello there! As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I would be happy to share with you my script for calling organizations about fundraisers. It goes something like this:"Hi, my name is and I am a consultant with Pampered Chef. We specialize in high-quality kitchen tools and cooking products that are perfect for fundraising events. I noticed that your organization has a history of hosting successful fundraisers and I wanted to reach out to see if you would be interested in partnering with us for your next event.Our fundraisers are easy and hassle-free, and we offer a wide range of products that appeal to a variety of customers. We also provide personalized support and resources to help make your fundraiser a success.I would love to schedule a time to meet with you and discuss how we can work together to raise funds for your cause. Are you available for a quick 15-minute call or meeting to go over the details?"I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any questions or if there is anything I can assist you with. Thank you for considering Pampered Chef for your next fundraiser. Have a great day!

1. How do I approach organizations about doing fundraisers?

The best way to approach organizations about doing fundraisers is to be polite, professional, and well-prepared. Begin by introducing yourself and your purpose for calling, and then explain the details of your fundraiser and how it would benefit the organization. Be sure to highlight any unique or exciting aspects of the fundraiser to pique their interest.

2. What information should I include in my script for cold calling about fundraisers?

Your script should include a brief introduction, an explanation of the fundraiser, the potential benefits for the organization, and a call to action. It's also a good idea to have some key talking points or statistics ready to support your pitch.

3. How should I handle objections during the call?

It's important to be prepared for potential objections and have responses ready. Listen to the organization's concerns and address them in a calm and respectful manner. Remember to focus on the benefits of the fundraiser and how it aligns with the organization's goals.

4. Is it better to call or email organizations about fundraisers?

Both calling and emailing can be effective ways to reach out to organizations about fundraisers. However, cold calling allows for more immediate communication and can help establish a personal connection. If possible, try a combination of both methods to increase your chances of success.

5. How can I make my call stand out and increase the chances of success?

To make your call stand out, it's important to do your research beforehand and tailor your pitch to each organization. Show genuine interest in the organization and explain how the fundraiser can benefit them specifically. Additionally, be confident, enthusiastic, and respectful during the call to leave a positive impression.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mrssyvo