• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scratch My Back I'll Scratch Your's

In summary, Angela suggests that she host a show for her friend in order to get her business and then her friend hosts a show for her.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
Scratch my back I'll Scratch your's so to speakI am really new to this. July will be my first starter month. I have a question about getting my name out there. I have a friend who sells Premier Jewelry. She offered to hand out my business cards at her shows in exchange for me handing out her cards at the end of my show. I looked up on the Pampered Chef website and the only thing it says is that I can not demonstrate other products that I sell. Is this an alright thing to do or not. I don't want to get into trouble before I even get started.
Thanks a bunch

Last edited:
gotta think on that one...What about this instead...what if you host a show for her and she hosts a show for you...that way, you both grab a little bit of each other's contacts..
I'm not sure if passing out her business card at your shows is going to help you...and the purpose of your business is to GET YOU BUSINESS and not someone else...I think its a great concept..but as a customer standpoint, I'm at a PC show and not a jewelry show..so switching shows/ or hosting a show for each other is a great way to put your name out there...
Another way to put your name out there is to look at local fairs in your area..this way you get contact info. of people you've never met, but love PC...
Just a thought..hope it helps..
Cheers,
Angela

I did a show with a host a couple months ago and she found out a week before her show that a next door neighbor was having another home-party show. Obvioulsy their guest list overlapped a bit with the surrounding neighbors. So, the host decided that we'd swap catalogs with the consultant next door. Since that was her idea and her choice, I didn't feel I could say no. Well, it wasn't successful anyway and there were no "cross orders" for the other products.

I agree that when you go to a one company's party, that's what you're there for and it's pretty unlikely that people are going to be all that interested in another one. I like the idea of swapping shows though!!

Another idea: get together a couple of other direct sales representatives and set up your own "fair" or even set it up as group fundraiser for a church or other cause...this could be especially fun for people around the gift giving holidays!

trading showsI have traded shows in the past and the one suggestion that I can make is have her host first. I am not sure why but it seems to be better that way. Other wise you host first, and then her show has 2 people :( (not fun) Learned this one the hard way. Good luck!!

1. What is the "Scratch My Back I'll Scratch Your's" program?

The "Scratch My Back I'll Scratch Your's" program is a referral program offered by Pampered Chef for customers to earn rewards by referring friends and family to purchase products from the company.

2. How does the program work?

To participate in the program, customers can sign up for a referral account on the Pampered Chef website and share their unique referral link with friends and family. When someone makes a purchase using the link, the customer will receive credit towards rewards.

3. What kind of rewards can I earn?

Customers can earn rewards such as discounts on future purchases, free products, and even exclusive host rewards by participating in the program and referring others to shop with Pampered Chef.

4. Is there a limit to how many people I can refer?

No, there is no limit to the number of people you can refer to the program. The more people you refer, the more rewards you can earn.

5. Can I combine the rewards earned through this program with other promotions or discounts?

Yes, the rewards earned through the "Scratch My Back I'll Scratch Your's" program can be combined with other promotions or discounts offered by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• plichte
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefinski
  • chefbilyeu
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
chefbilyeu
  • babywings76