• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Scored Big at Goodwill: $1.50 PC Molds!

In summary, Jennifer found two PC molds at Goodwill for $1.50. She had a good shopping day after all was said and done.
jdavis
DH and I went shopping yesterday partly for Christmas and partly because my oldest has outgrown all his pants. So we went to the Goodwill and guess what we found, There were 2 old PC molds. The Farmyard Friends and the Sunflower Basket heart, for $1.50. Actually there was something on top of them and DH spotted them first, and I snatched them out of his hands, LOL. So I had a relatively good shopping day after all was said and done.

Great shopping. I had a lady tell me the other day that she bought a PC micro cooker at a garage sale for 25c. She asked the lady why she was selling it and her reply was that she couldn't figure out how to use it. I couldn't believe what this lady was telling me. I guess it just goes to show that people do give some of their PC things away or sell them for a cheap price, I don't know why.

I've had 3 people give me PC stuff that they don't use. One woman gave me nearly $200 worth of stuff that was either in the current catalog or in the outlet store, and a few other items that were discontinued recently. :D

It's amazing what pepole will give away!

I had picked up the one with the pineapple right after I started with PC at a local flea market for $1 too.

Jennifer, I wish I was THAT lucky, I have to settle for finding them at the thrift stores, lol.

One of my hosts/friend of the family said that her sister had bought a the US&G and used it twice and cut herself and threw it away OMG!!! She said I told her she should have sent it to me.

My stepmom got a bunch of stuff from her sister in law, most of it NEW IN BOX. I'm talking a ROASTING PAN, a RECTANGULAR BAKER, not just little stuff!!!

Her SIL has hosted a show or two and just buys without thinking.

This will make your mouth drop!!!My cousin's wife used her pizza stone a few times. It started to turn brown.
Hmmm-I think that is what happens :p Anyway she thought something was wrong with it because she couldn't get it back to its original color. She, ready for this.....THREW IT IN THE TRASH!!!!!! :eek:

I tell that story at all my shows to reassure people that they are supposed to turn darker during the seasoning process!

I still can't believe she threw it away...

Just this morning I had a coworker tell me she bought the PC Baker's Roller at a flea market/craft sale last weekend for a buck! She was psyched and couldn't wait to share her deal with me!

I saw the old chillzane round platter brand new at a garage sale. I told her who I was and gave her a catalog and told her to bump up her $2 price! She ended up ordering from me and told me she sold the chillzane piece for $15! It was the old style, but it was brand new!!

That is so funny Gill. You made her money, and she made you money in return, lol.

But did you get her to book a show?

Related to Scored Big at Goodwill: $1.50 PC Molds!

What is the significance of finding a bargain at Pampered Chef?

Finding a bargain at Pampered Chef means getting high-quality kitchen tools and cookware at a discounted price. It allows customers to save money while still getting top-notch products to enhance their cooking experience.

How often does Pampered Chef offer bargains and deals?

Pampered Chef offers bargains and deals throughout the year, including during holiday seasons and special events. We also have a clearance section on our website where you can find discounted items all year round.

Is there a specific section on the Pampered Chef website for finding bargains?

Yes, we have a "Deals & Steals" section on our website where you can find all the current bargains and promotions. You can also sign up for our email newsletter to receive updates on new deals and discounts.

Are the products on sale at Pampered Chef of the same quality as regular-priced items?

Yes, all products sold at Pampered Chef, whether on sale or at regular price, are of the same high quality. We take pride in providing our customers with top-notch products that are built to last.

Can I return or exchange a bargain item at Pampered Chef?

Yes, all of our products, including bargain items, come with a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you can return or exchange it within 30 days of purchase.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefheidi2003
Replies
Views
raebates
  • vwpamperedchef
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
chefann