• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Did Hard Work Pay Off at the Fundraiser for a Miami Trip?

In summary, to score a Miami trip with last night's fundraiser, you need to have sold at least $1,500 worth of Pampered Chef products during the event. The deadline for selling the $1,500 worth of products is typically within 2 weeks after the fundraiser event. The dates for the Miami trip are pre-determined by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed, but there are multiple dates available throughout the year. The Miami trip package includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and some meals and activities. You can bring a guest on the trip, but they will need to cover their own expenses. Your consultant can provide more details on adding a guest to your trip.
mrssyvo
As of last night's fundraiser, I earned the Miami trip- I about killed myself to do it, but I knew after missing San Fran trip by only 3000 points, I swore, it would NEVER happen again !!! I had a booth Wed, Show Thur, Show Fri, show Sunday, Fundrasier last night, AND to make sure , I scheduled an open house here today AND tomorrow from 1-7 PM!!!!! I still have the shows to close, and they are collecting more orders, but with the where the shows are now, I did it!!!!!

Congratulations Sue! You Deserve It!!! :d

Yeah! I'll see you there :)

YEAH, SUE!!!!!!

I knew you could do it!!

That's great Sue---congrats!:D

Congrats, Sue!!http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb315/chefann1138/smilies/bounce017.gif

Congratulations!

Congratulations!! See you there!

Yah! Now you can focus on Christmas!

That is awesome Sue! Enjoy the warm weather. :)

After a crazy November, I earned it to. Dropping the DS & DD at parent's and off we go!!! See you in April.

That is so exciting, Sue! Congratulations!!

1. How can I score a Miami trip with last night's fundraiser?

To score a Miami trip with last night's fundraiser, you need to have sold at least $1,500 worth of Pampered Chef products during the event. This qualifies you for the trip and you will receive all the necessary details and information from your Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Is there a deadline for selling the $1,500 worth of products?

Yes, the deadline for selling the $1,500 worth of products is typically within 2 weeks after the fundraiser event. This allows enough time for all orders to be processed and for the trip to be booked.

3. Can I choose the dates for the Miami trip?

The dates for the Miami trip are pre-determined by Pampered Chef and cannot be changed. However, there are multiple dates available throughout the year for you to choose from.

4. What is included in the Miami trip package?

The Miami trip package includes round-trip airfare, hotel accommodations, and some meals and activities. The exact details and inclusions may vary, so be sure to check with your consultant for more information.

5. Can I bring a guest on the Miami trip?

Yes, you can bring a guest on the Miami trip with you. However, your guest will need to cover their own expenses such as airfare and any additional activities or meals not included in the package. Your consultant can provide more details on how to add a guest to your trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• naekelsey
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
Replies