• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Fundraising Success with These FUNdraising Packs and Incentives!

In summary, the speaker assembled fundraising packs and plans to send reminders and incentives to parents and students. The book fair will also have coupons and recipe cards. The staff challenge is in place and the goal is to break even on expenses and incentives. The speaker hopes for 25% participation and to gain new business and bookings. They currently have no events on their calendar except for 2 in May and are hoping for success. The teacher incentive is a chance to win $60 PC products.
soccermama
I assembled all my FUNdraising packs last night. Today they were put in all the teachers' boxes and should hopefully make it home with the kids tomorrow. By Monday I will have a reminder and incentive to send home to the kids/parents. The book fair is going on, too, so I'll have some slips and coupons and recipe cards there. The Staff Challenge is in place, and will hopefully work. I just need this to be at least $3000 so that I break even on my expenses and incentives!!!!! I would sure love to see 25% participation! That would be 100 kids... and if they each bring in $100 that's $10,000! Maybe wishful thinking, huh? ;) My real goal is to gain some new business and bookings!!!! Right now I have NOTHING on my calendar except 2 shows in May........ :eek: Wish me luch :)

Good luck. May this surpass your wildest dreams.

Good lUck I hope it all works out for you.

May the PC fundraising gods smile on your event! I hope it turns out great for sales and building your business!!

Thanks, all! I'm getting nervous that it won't go well..... I do know that all my friends are going to order, so it will at least qualify as a show ;) By mid-week I hope to have some idea of how it's going.......

What a great idea! Hope it goes well...

keep us updated! we'll all be thinking about you and all the success you are going to encounter :)

soccermama said:
I assembled all my FUNdraising packs last night. Today they were put in all the teachers' boxes and should hopefully make it home with the kids tomorrow. By Monday I will have a reminder and incentive to send home to the kids/parents. The book fair is going on, too, so I'll have some slips and coupons and recipe cards there. The Staff Challenge is in place, and will hopefully work. I just need this to be at least $3000 so that I break even on my expenses and incentives!!!!! I would sure love to see 25% participation! That would be 100 kids... and if they each bring in $100 that's $10,000! Maybe wishful thinking, huh? ;) My real goal is to gain some new business and bookings!!!! Right now I have NOTHING on my calendar except 2 shows in May........ :eek: Wish me luch :)

Good luck!!!!! Keep us posted!

What was the teacher incentive again?

So excited for you. :)

its_me_susan said:
Good luck!!!!! Keep us posted!

What was the teacher incentive again?

So excited for you. :)

The teacher incentive is just basically challenging them to participate. They'll earn entries into a drawing for $60 PC products (and that gets them the free dishcloths, too ;))

Related to Boost Your Fundraising Success with These FUNdraising Packs and Incentives!

1. How can I request a FUNdraising Pack for my organization?

To request a FUNdraising Pack, simply contact your local Pampered Chef consultant or visit our website and fill out the contact form. Our team will work with you to customize a pack tailored to your organization's needs.

2. What is included in a FUNdraising Pack?

A FUNdraising Pack typically includes a selection of our top-selling products, order forms, and marketing materials to help you promote your fundraiser. You can also choose to add on additional items such as exclusive host specials or themed bundles.

3. How do I set up an online fundraiser with Pampered Chef?

To set up an online fundraiser, you can work with your consultant to create a personalized fundraising link for your organization. This link can be shared with friends and family, and purchases made through the link will contribute to your fundraiser.

4. Can we earn incentives for reaching certain fundraising goals?

Yes, we offer a variety of incentives to help motivate your organization to reach your fundraising goals. These can include free products, discounts, or even cash bonuses. Your consultant can provide more information on our current incentives.

5. How long does a fundraiser typically run with Pampered Chef?

The length of a fundraiser can vary depending on your organization's needs and goals. We recommend running a fundraiser for 2-3 weeks to give enough time for orders to be placed and processed. However, we can work with you to determine the best timeline for your specific fundraiser.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Sheila
  • starrmarie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies