• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

UPampered Chefoming Fundraiser With the School!!!!!

In summary, Celeste is coordinating a Pampered Chef benefit fundraiser for a 13 year old girl who has been diagnosed with a rare childhood cancer. She has received a lot of support from her school and community, and is assembling packets Sunday.
soccermama
Well, it's almost time for my FUNdraiser! I've gotten some great ideas by going through some old threads and files. I finished my cookbooks & spices flyer, I used an April OOF and added a coupon to the top of it. I'll also be putting stacks of the coupons at the office where parents sign in and out. I'll be challenging the staff to participate in the FUNdraiser and offering a drawing for all the participants. I can't believe how quickly it's come up!!!!! I'm attaching the files I'm sending out..... enjoy and use them, if you want to. A lot of it has just been updated for my needs from things I got here......

OH.... here's the files..... lol

Attachments

• $5 coupon[1].doc
    77.5 KB · Views: 537
  • Cook Books & Spices.doc
    939.5 KB · Views: 558
  • FUNdraiser order form.doc
    357 KB · Views: 528
Good luck Celeste and let us know how it goes!!

I really like the $5 coupon idea. That is great. Good Luck!

Just got back from dropping the kids off at school. I talked to one of the teachers and told her that we would be starting the Pampered Chef FUNdraiser this week. I also told her I was issuing a challenge to the staff to participate. She said "OH! So if I place an order for myself does that count?" OF COURSE!!!!! lol She also has a student teacher until the end of the year, who seemed really interested in PC! She's never been to a show, but she LOVES to cook (I'm thinking she might love this business ;)) WOW! I need to type up my staff challenge now!!!! lol

That's awesome!

When I student-taught, none of the teachers bought anything from any of the fundraisers. They didn't want to show favoritism, and, really, how much wrapping paper and candy does one person need? But giving a challenge to the teachers to sell it (and buy their own stuff) is a great idea!

WOW! Awesome idea with the coupons! I'm getting ready to start a fundraiser for a few Relay for Life teams and I'm STEALING IT!

LOL Kim! Please do steal it! I adapted some fair coupons I found on here for the booking coupon. There will be stacks of these everywhere!!!!! lol And the few mini catalogs I still have laying around will get dropped off somewhere with FUNdraiser info in them, too... along with flyers with recipes, my name, etc..... I'm going to have a bulletin board made up (with the help of our AWESOME PAC president ;)) showcasing some PC info, including theme shows like "Extreme Makeover: Dinner Edition" (another thing I found on this site!!!) and Kids in the Kitchen.....

WOW! I was soooo nervous a couple weeks ago and now I'm just so thrilled to be getting this opportunity to find some new business!!!!

benefit fundraiser for a little girlI was asked to coordinate a PC benefit fundraiser for a 13 year old girl in our middle school. I have been working diligently on this and feel like it is my calling to help out this family in need. She was diagnosed with Rhabdomyosarcoma (a rare childhood cancer) and it has spread now in her bones in her legs and up her spine, and into her brain area...all in just over a month!! So sad! Our school and community has rallied around this fundraising effort. I put an initial letter into the schools (3 elementary bdgs. and the middle school asking who would like to help out. I have just around 250 slips returned stating they want to help...Now I am assembling the packets Sunday. I got printing all donated. I am attaching the documents I have used so far for this just in case anyone else out there needs something similiar. Packets will go out on Monday and they will have until April 16th. I will keep you posted. Another director I work with just had a successful elementary PTA fundraiser with over 12,000 in sales.
karlene reaser director in OHIO

Attachments

• Karlie PC word.doc
    34 KB · Views: 309
  • INFO LETTER FINAL.doc
    35.5 KB · Views: 383
  • INFO LETTER PAGE 2.doc
    30 KB · Views: 309
  • letter.doc
    25 KB · Views: 330

Related to UPampered Chefoming Fundraiser With the School!!!!!

1. How does the Pampered Chef fundraising program work with schools?

The Pampered Chef fundraising program allows schools to partner with our company to raise funds for various school needs. Schools can host a cooking show fundraiser, where a Pampered Chef consultant will demonstrate cooking tools and products, and a portion of the sales will go towards the school. Alternatively, schools can sell Pampered Chef products directly to friends, family, and community members and earn a percentage of the sales as profit.

2. What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser with our school?

Hosting a Pampered Chef fundraiser with your school can be a fun and profitable way to raise funds. Our products are high-quality and in-demand, making them easy to sell. Additionally, hosting a cooking show can bring the community together and provide a unique and enjoyable fundraising experience. Schools also have the flexibility to choose the products they want to sell and the amount of time they want to dedicate to the fundraiser.

3. How much money can our school expect to raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

The amount of money a school can raise through a Pampered Chef fundraiser will vary depending on the number of participants, sales, and percentage of profits chosen by the school. On average, schools can earn anywhere from a few hundred to a few thousand dollars through our fundraising program.

4. Are there any upfront costs or fees for schools to participate in the Pampered Chef fundraising program?

No, there are no upfront costs or fees for schools to participate in our fundraising program. Schools can choose to sell products directly or host a cooking show, and our consultants will provide all the necessary materials and support for the fundraiser at no cost.

5. How can our school get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser?

To get started with a Pampered Chef fundraiser, schools can contact a local consultant or reach out to our corporate office for more information. Our consultants will guide schools through the process and provide all the necessary materials and support to make the fundraiser a success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BlessedWifeMommy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
LomitaLiz
  • msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • raebates