• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

School Fundraiser Flyer & Donation Ideas

In summary, Kristi created a fundraiser flyer for the school and is trying to organize a kitchen show. She is new to pampered chef, but wants to look at every way to increase business.
PamperedChef05
Does anyone have a flyer on file for a hand out to schools? also I want to make a donation to a School fundraiser as a prize, any suggestions on that?
Please let me know
[email protected]

I have a gift certificate I use for whatever they want to use. They recently had a silent auction. They used the homemade gift certificate as one of the items in the silent auction. I also donated some products as well.

The other thing I did was to have a kitchen show sign up. If they signed up, I donated $20 to the school.

Here is the homemade gift certificate I use. I like the homemade ones cause they have to see me to redeem them.

Attachments

• Gift Certificate 25 dollars.doc
    26.5 KB · Views: 1,112
Help Fight Breast Cancer and Earn Money for your SchoolI made flyers and brought them to a PTO meeting and basically told them what I wanted to do and how it would work, I also did a spreadsheet to show how much money the school would make on each product. I increased the product amount (to cover shipping and increase the % the school would receive). They were very happy to let me do what I wanted to do. I then did a front and back of a flyer with the "HELP WHIP CANCER" product and picked out other product that I thought would sell (nothing sharp...they could become weapons) so that I could help two causes! There are over 900 children in the school and the flyers were handed out 4/25/05 and are due back the first week in May! I'll keep everyone posted on the outcome!

E-mail me if you want a copy as I couldn't download it onto the system

[email protected]

Last edited:
Nan,
I think that is a great idea! I am going to e-mail you for that flyer. I have been looking for ideas. I'm new with pampered chef, but I want to look at every way to increase business.
Thanks for the idea.
Debbie

School FlyerI have been searching for a school fundraiser flyer and really couldn't find one to fit my needs. So last night, I was reading the boards and saw Jenn's awesome invitations :) and I loved the backdrop she used! I erased all of the wording and immediately turned it into a fundraiser flyer! I spent all night on it and I am going to present it to the school today! I am very excited about doing a fundraiser! I am in SS 2 and just released from the hospital following thyroid surgery. I will doing the fundraiser a week and a half after but I think it will be good to get moving again(as if I'm not already, chasing after my 3 kids, 4,2,10 months! :p ). I really want to earn my month 2 pkg as well as my stoneware bonus!!! The school let me know about it a week ago but finally told me that they definitely want to do it as of yesterday! So know I am trying to organize this, which will be a kitchen show for everyone! Does anyone have any tips? I was thinking about having a huge demo on potatoes and just show off the tools and let the guests demo the tools themselves! What do you think?
Thanks for your help!
Kristi

Attachments

• Odyssey Invite1.doc
    706 KB · Views: 717
Your fundraiser flyer is awesome. However, I thought the organization can only earn up to 15% of sales + the booking incentive. Where is the other 15% coming from? Is it the commission you will donate if they have 3 shows?

Shawnna

Thanks! Yes, I am donating my 15% commission if I get at least 3 kitchen shows booked. I told them that I will give my commission once those shows are held and closed! They told me today that there are about 400 students that will be participating? I don't know how that is going to happen when we are throwing this together in less than a week! We'll see, it's on monday!
Kristi

1. How do I create a successful school fundraiser flyer?

Creating a successful school fundraiser flyer involves using attention-grabbing graphics and clear, concise language to convey your message. Make sure to include all important details such as the purpose of the fundraiser, date and time, location, and contact information.

2. What types of fundraisers are popular for schools?

Some popular fundraisers for schools include bake sales, car washes, selling items like chocolates or popcorn, hosting a carnival or auction, and online crowdfunding campaigns.

3. How can I get donations for my school fundraiser?

One way to get donations for your school fundraiser is to reach out to local businesses and ask for sponsorships or donations. You can also ask parents and community members to donate items or services for a silent auction or raffle as part of the fundraiser.

4. Are there any creative donation ideas for school fundraisers?

Yes, there are many creative donation ideas for school fundraisers. Some examples include hosting a talent show or concert, organizing a fun run or walkathon, selling custom merchandise, or partnering with a local restaurant for a percentage of sales to go towards the fundraiser.

5. Can I use social media to promote my school fundraiser?

Absolutely! Social media can be a great tool for promoting your school fundraiser and reaching a larger audience. Create a dedicated event page or hashtag, share updates and photos, and encourage people to share and invite their friends to support the cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jennpamperedchef
Replies
Views
PCSarah
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies