• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saying No: A Tale of Guilt and Regret

In summary, the lady in the town chose to go with the other agent because she had more offers and was closer to the price. She mentioned that her husband wanted to go with the other agent, but she chose her because she wanted to help a local business.
Jennie4PC
I dont know why I cant have the guts to tell someone no. I just booked a trip to Disneyland with a lady in my town. She has been really nice working with me looking up tons of info, plus she booked a show from me. My DH sent in our info to another lady and she was also really nice plus she offered so much more stuff then the lady in my town. So who did I go with? You guessed it the lady in my town. I just couldnt tell her I was going to book with someone else. Now if just feel blah cause I could have gotten a fewe more things from this other lady. Sorry for this post to had to talk to someone.

I would tell the lady you booked with what the other agent was offering and see if she can get you those things too. Can you say your husband wanted to go with the other one but you chose her because she's local and you want to help local businesses (as you want her to use your business)?

She should be able to match or come close to what the other one offered.

I agree with Beth, it wouldn't hurt to ask and make sure you tell her you wanted to help her with her business.

I will have to mention it to her today. Since her son is in the same class as my son. So I will be seeing her at school. Thanks you guys for readung and replying to me.

I agree with the above posts- mention what else you were getting from the other person. I'm the type where if I can't at least match what someone else is going to give my customer- I'll tell them to go with the other person because clearly it is a better deal. I did that quite a bit as a mortgage consultant. That could be why I was never rich while doing it, but I got a lot of referrals from people I sent off to better deals because of my honesty!!!

Well I did talk to her today and she gives away a coupon a 3 day 2 night stay in places like Las Vegas, Reno, and Tahoe. She said it was about a $500 value. I am unsure of when I will use it though. She did say it lasted 1 yr.

Well that was nice... But how does that help with Disneyland.....???

It doesnt but o well I guess. I am just excited to go now that it is booked and everything. Plus net yr DH family will want to go on a family vacation and maybe I could talk them into going wherever I have the certificate to:D

Related to Saying No: A Tale of Guilt and Regret

1. Can "Saying No: A Tale of Guilt and Regret" help me become better at saying no?

Yes, the book offers practical tips and strategies for setting boundaries and saying no in a guilt-free and confident manner.

2. Is this book suitable for all ages?

While the book is written for adults, the concepts and lessons can be applicable to individuals of all ages who struggle with saying no.

3. Does the book address how to handle guilt and regret after saying no?

Yes, the book delves into the emotions of guilt and regret and offers strategies for coping with them in a healthy way.

4. Can I use the techniques in this book in both personal and professional situations?

Absolutely, the book provides tools and strategies that can be applied in various scenarios, whether it be with family, friends, or coworkers.

5. Is this book only for people who have difficulty saying no?

No, the book can also be beneficial for individuals who want to improve their communication skills and assertiveness in general, not just when it comes to saying no.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • emiscookin
  • General Chat
Replies