• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Hi to Angela in Texas on Her Thread: Angie Wangie

In summary, Angela from Texas is a friend of the author's and she is celebrating her birthday today. The author is hoping that Angela will join them in chat soon.
Are you gonna come and say hi today? You can check out the other threads too. I started one about grey hair. I have 2 (maybe 3) strands that keep coming back even when I pluck them out! LOL!

:eek:I know what you mean, I have the same problem. I found 2-3 just last week, and dyed my hair. LOL I am tooo young to be showing off grey hairs!!! :D

Someday we will get to chat!!

Just bumping for my pal Angie....

Hispanic Market NewsHO is going to try (test) out Phone-in orders with the Hispanic Market starting Feb. 1st! So if you have been putting off recruiting people that don't have computers and will sign up Spanish only or Bilingual here is your chance to go for it! They will have to call with all of their orders ready including that of the host and no adding last minute items or looking through the catalog for last minute add-ons. This opens up a bunch of new posibilities for me, I'm very excited!

WOW! that is really cool!

Awesome!
:)

woo hooo!!!!

Will she ever come and say hi again?

I wish I knew.

If it works out they may do it for the English market althought there is not that much of a need for it there. I know some people are turned off by having to have a computer in the Hispanic Market. One lady that one of my downline recruited qualified but quit shortly after because of it.

Just a bump so Angie can find it and say hi!

Still waiting for some updated pictures of the kids........

Just bumping once again..... Maybe if we talk to her she will come back.

Bumping you back to page 1. Come chat with us!

I think she forgot about me....:cry:

I hope you have a GREAT time in Colorado this coming week! Love ya angie!

<h2>1. Who is Angela in Texas and why is she being mentioned on this thread?</h2><p>Angela is a friend of the person who created this thread. They are giving a shout out to her and inviting others to say hi to her on her own thread.</p><h2>2. How do I find Angela's thread?</h2><p>Angela's thread should be listed in the forum or group where this post was made. You can also search for her name in the search bar to locate her thread.</p><h2>3. Can I still say hi to Angela if I don't know her?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to introduce yourself and say hi to Angela on her thread. It's a great way to make new friends!</p><h2>4. Is there a specific topic or theme for Angela's thread?</h2><p>The theme of Angela's thread is simply to say hi and connect with her. You can also ask her questions or start a conversation about her interests or hobbies.</p><h2>5. Is it appropriate to promote products or services on Angela's thread?</h2><p>No, this thread is specifically for saying hi and connecting with Angela. Please refrain from promoting any products or services on her thread.</p>

1. Who is Angela in Texas and why is she being mentioned on this thread?

Angela is a friend of the person who created this thread. They are giving a shout out to her and inviting others to say hi to her on her own thread.

2. How do I find Angela's thread?

Angela's thread should be listed in the forum or group where this post was made. You can also search for her name in the search bar to locate her thread.

3. Can I still say hi to Angela if I don't know her?

Yes, you are welcome to introduce yourself and say hi to Angela on her thread. It's a great way to make new friends!

4. Is there a specific topic or theme for Angela's thread?

The theme of Angela's thread is simply to say hi and connect with her. You can also ask her questions or start a conversation about her interests or hobbies.

5. Is it appropriate to promote products or services on Angela's thread?

No, this thread is specifically for saying hi and connecting with Angela. Please refrain from promoting any products or services on her thread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy