• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Say Hi to Angela in Texas on Her Thread: Angie Wangie

In summary, Angela from Texas is a friend of the author's and she is celebrating her birthday today. The author is hoping that Angela will join them in chat soon.
Christ Follower
Gold Member
This is a shout out to my friend Angela in Texas! Come out and say hi on your very own thread Ang!!!!!

She is a native California girl but lost her mind and moved away from me to Texas. LOL!

Oh, I hope she joins us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pcchris said:
Oh, I hope she joins us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too! We barely get to talk anymore and this would be a way to do that. Plus Greg would get a new member so it's a win-win-win.

I hope Angie joins us too

chef_kimmo said:
I hope Angie joins us too

Ya, you are both in Texas but she is in Amarillo. yuk.

Christ Follower said:
Ya, you are both in Texas but she is in Amarillo. yuk.

Yep, Amarillo is a long way from here.

Any sign of Angie Wangie yet?

Welcome Angie! Come chat with us!

friday said:
Any sign of Angie Wangie yet?

Not yet. I think I'll have to call her in case she didn't get her email.

Just bumping incase Angela decides to come and say hi!

Hello everyone:)Angie Wangie here

Sorry it took my so long to reply. Love ya bunches Ellen!!!

!!!!! TEXAS ROCKS !!!!!

Angie Wangie said:
Angie Wangie here

Sorry it took my so long to reply. Love ya bunches Ellen!!!

!!!!! TEXAS ROCKS !!!!!

YAY!:cheerleader: So glad you came to say Hi! You can come and chat anytime on here or the postaholics annonymous thread!

Awesome!!

Hee Hee, you have 2 posts already! LOL!

signs060.gif

I miss you too!!! Give those beautiful kids a kiss for me:) Love ya all lots

Welcome!

Happy Birthday "Giggles" Love ya!!!

Thanks for the "Welcome" Carissidy :)

Angie Wangie said:
Happy Birthday "Giggles" Love ya!!!

Thanks for the "Welcome" Carissidy :)

YA that thread was just a couple months old! LOL!

What's the weather looking like there Ang?

Better late than never LOL The sun is shining, but it is stinking cold and windy!!

Angie Wangie said:
Better late than never LOL The sun is shining, but it is stinking cold and windy!!

It's overcast and is threatning to rain at any minute here.

If you ever decide to chat with us on the Postaholics thread, just go to the last page and jump on in.

Just incase you don't know,

DH= Dear husband (or in some cases dumb husband)
DD= Dear Daughter
DS= Dear Son
SDAH= Stupid dumb a$$ husband

Thanks, I was wondering what the lingo was:D

Angie Wangie said:
Thanks, I was wondering what the lingo was:D

Anytime you don't know about something just ask. We all had to ask at one point too.

You probably already know LOL is laugh out loud

LMAO is laughing my A$$ off

ROTFLOL = rolling on the floor laughing out loud

So, you r still in ur pjs???

Angie Wangie said:
So, you r still in ur pjs???

Yep. I am baby sitting my niece Kaitlyn today and Brianna is still a little sick. I have no where to go so there you go. I'm in my pj's/cleaning clothes.

That's one of the many perks of being a work at home mom. I can make my phone calls and make money in my pj's.

Sounds like fun to me, I am jealous How has everyone been?

Angie Wangie said:
Sounds like fun to me, I am jealous How has everyone been?

We're okay. John may or may not have a new job, Brianna is still on winter vacation till next Monday, Isaac is climbing up walls at 2 years old and I am still doing PC and loving it! Although this is a slow month for me.

How's everyone there?

When your post counts reach 150 you will turn into Brittany Spears. Hope that doesn't scare you away!

Pretty good, mom is working 2 jobs, Logan and Alyssa are great:) Logan is almost as tall as me----SCARY, And Alyssa acts just like me times ten REALLY SCARY

I don't want to turn in to a Bipolar has been, But it isn't going to scare me away

Angie Wangie said:
Pretty good, mom is working 2 jobs, Logan and Alyssa are great:) Logan is almost as tall as me----SCARY, And Alyssa acts just like me times ten REALLY SCARY

:eek: That is scary!

You are telling me !!! But they are both great kids, just hope they stay that way!!

Angie Wangie said:
I don't want to turn in to a Bipolar has been, But it isn't going to scare me away

That's good to know. It's fun over here. I have made some really good friends (even though my NON-cyber friends think I'm a dork now for this).

LOL!

Angie Wangie said:
You are telling me !!! But they are both great kids, just hope they stay that way!!

Just beat them. (that was meant to be a joke for any lurkers out there).

I am currently some ancient war chick right now. I am wondering if I will change at 9,000.

Well I love ya buddy, but it is quitting time for me, I get out early today:) But I will come back and chat tommorrow. Love ya and miss ya like crazy

Angie Wangie said:
Well I love ya buddy, but it is quitting time for me, I get out early today:) But I will come back and chat tommorrow. Love ya and miss ya like crazy

Bye Ang! Chat later. Give everyone loves for me!

missydivine said:
Don't let Ellen tell you she doesn't use pictures to boost her posts.

LMAO!!!!

missydivine said:
Don't think I didn't see that.

Hold on.....I gotta go change my mood........

Wow Angie! Your thread is 3 pages long already!

<h2>1. Who is Angela in Texas and why is she being mentioned on this thread?</h2><p>Angela is a friend of the person who created this thread. They are giving a shout out to her and inviting others to say hi to her on her own thread.</p><h2>2. How do I find Angela's thread?</h2><p>Angela's thread should be listed in the forum or group where this post was made. You can also search for her name in the search bar to locate her thread.</p><h2>3. Can I still say hi to Angela if I don't know her?</h2><p>Yes, you are welcome to introduce yourself and say hi to Angela on her thread. It's a great way to make new friends!</p><h2>4. Is there a specific topic or theme for Angela's thread?</h2><p>The theme of Angela's thread is simply to say hi and connect with her. You can also ask her questions or start a conversation about her interests or hobbies.</p><h2>5. Is it appropriate to promote products or services on Angela's thread?</h2><p>No, this thread is specifically for saying hi and connecting with Angela. Please refrain from promoting any products or services on her thread.</p>

1. Who is Angela in Texas and why is she being mentioned on this thread?

Angela is a friend of the person who created this thread. They are giving a shout out to her and inviting others to say hi to her on her own thread.

2. How do I find Angela's thread?

Angela's thread should be listed in the forum or group where this post was made. You can also search for her name in the search bar to locate her thread.

3. Can I still say hi to Angela if I don't know her?

Yes, you are welcome to introduce yourself and say hi to Angela on her thread. It's a great way to make new friends!

4. Is there a specific topic or theme for Angela's thread?

The theme of Angela's thread is simply to say hi and connect with her. You can also ask her questions or start a conversation about her interests or hobbies.

5. Is it appropriate to promote products or services on Angela's thread?

No, this thread is specifically for saying hi and connecting with Angela. Please refrain from promoting any products or services on her thread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefpenny99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KellyTheChef
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
PamperedTammy