• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Save on Airtran Flights: $30 Credit on Atlanta to Chicago Tickets Today!

In summary, to redeem the $30 credit for Airtran flights, book a round-trip flight from Atlanta to Chicago on the Pampered Chef website and enter the provided promo code during the booking process. The credit is valid for any date and flight time on the Atlanta to Chicago route, but cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. If you cancel your flight after using the credit, it will not be refunded, but you will receive a refund for the remaining fare. The credit is non-transferable and can only be used for the specific flight it was redeemed for.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

Airtran has a special going on today. I purchased my ticket a few days ago at $259 from Atlanta. Today the ticket is $229! I called and received a $30 credit on my account. That money will be used for my ticket to Chicago in July.

I speculate this is an Election Day special since it is not advertised. That also means it could disappear at any time.

So if you're looking for a good deal on flights, it might be worth checking out Airtran's website now!

Related to Save on Airtran Flights: $30 Credit on Atlanta to Chicago Tickets Today!

1. How do I redeem the $30 credit for Airtran flights?

To redeem the $30 credit for Airtran flights, you must first book a round-trip flight from Atlanta to Chicago on the Pampered Chef website. During the booking process, you will be prompted to enter a promo code. Simply enter the code provided and the $30 credit will be applied to your total fare.

2. Is the $30 credit valid for any date or flight time?

Yes, the $30 credit can be used for any date and flight time for the Atlanta to Chicago route. However, it is subject to availability and must be used before the expiration date listed on the promo code.

3. Can I combine the $30 credit with other discounts or promotions?

No, the $30 credit cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. It can only be used for the base fare of the round-trip flight from Atlanta to Chicago.

4. What happens if I cancel my flight after using the $30 credit?

If you cancel your flight after using the $30 credit, the credit will not be refunded. However, you will still receive a refund for the remaining fare according to Airtran's cancellation policy.

5. Is the $30 credit transferable to another person or flight?

No, the $30 credit is non-transferable and can only be used for the specific round-trip flight from Atlanta to Chicago that it was redeemed for. It cannot be transferred to another person or used for a different flight.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
  • PampMomof3