• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Get Credit for Airfare Sales?

In summary, credits for airfare sales can save you money on flights by offering discounted fares or free flights. You can earn these credits by booking flights through Pampered Chef, participating in promotions or contests, or referring friends and family. There may be restrictions on using these credits, such as limited airlines or blackout dates. They are typically non-transferable, but some offers may allow for transfer. Credits also have an expiration date, so it's important to use them before they expire.
ChefLisa
Hi all!

For those of you who already purchased your airline tickets, please still keep an eye out for a cheaper deal.

After I purchased my ticket to Dallas for Leadership, a cheaper fare came up. I called AirTran and they credited my account with them for $35.00. I do not know if all airlines do this, but it is certainly worth a try.

Lisa

Ooooohhh - what a GREAT tip!!!

Thanks for sharing that! I was wondering if airlines do that.

Mine has shot up, not gone down. From the time I bought mine, till now it has jumped $200. Yikes, glad I got it when I did.

Thanks for the tip! I'll go check it out now!:D

It's actually the same price on Air Tran but I'm on Delta!!!

Wait~I paid $143 TOTAL after taxes so I did get mine a little cheaper. now it's going for $142! Do you hear that BRENDA????? :D

Related to Can I Get Credit for Airfare Sales?

1. Why should I use credits for airfare sales?

Credits for airfare sales can save you money on your flights. Instead of paying full price for your ticket, you can use credits to get discounted fares or even free flights. This is a great way to save on travel expenses and have more money to spend on other things during your trip.

2. How do I earn credits for airfare sales?

There are a few different ways to earn credits for airfare sales. One way is by booking flights directly through Pampered Chef and earning credits based on the price of your ticket. Another way is by participating in promotions or contests that offer credits as a prize. You can also earn credits by referring friends and family to Pampered Chef.

3. Are there any restrictions on using credits for airfare sales?

Yes, there may be some restrictions on using credits for airfare sales. For example, credits may only be valid for certain airlines or destinations. There may also be blackout dates or limited availability for using credits. It's important to read the terms and conditions carefully before using your credits for airfare sales.

4. Can I transfer my credits to someone else?

In most cases, credits for airfare sales are non-transferable. This means that they can only be used by the person who earned them. However, some promotions or contests may allow for credits to be transferred to another person. Again, it's important to read the terms and conditions for each credit offer.

5. How long are credits for airfare sales valid?

Credits for airfare sales typically have an expiration date, which can vary depending on the promotion or contest. It's important to check the expiration date and use your credits before they expire. If your credits are earned through booking flights, they may be valid for a certain period of time after your trip, so be sure to check the terms and conditions for each offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
chefkathy
  • ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
Replies
Views
Admin Greg