• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What are the current airfare deals for flights to Florida on Airtran?

In summary, the best way to find great airfare deals is by using a combination of online search engines, signing up for email alerts from airlines and travel websites, and being flexible with your travel dates and destinations. The general rule is to book your flights at least 6-8 weeks in advance for domestic travel and 2-3 months in advance for international travel, but it's important to compare prices and track fares for a few weeks before booking. Whether or not you can get a refund for a better deal after booking depends on the airline's policy and the type of ticket purchased, so it's important to read the terms and conditions carefully. Most airfare deals include all taxes and fees, but it's still a good idea to
ChefLisa
Hi all!

I just booked my conference trip at Airtran. Last year those who were flying on Sunday paid about $250.00; I just bought my ticket for $157.20! I am so excited. Rates will not be cheaper than that. Of course, with Airtran if the rate goes down, you get a credit.

Hmmmm...I wonder if Airtran flies out of FL to Chicago?

Best rates seem to be from Ft. Lauderdale to Chicago. I recommend looking at Southwest also.

dannyzmom said:
Hmmmm...I wonder if Airtran flies out of FL to Chicago?

Yes, I booked Chicago to West Palm on AirTran for our Miami trip. I took the travel allowance cuz we're going to MIL's in Fort Pierce first. :)

1. How do I find the best airfare deals?

The best way to find great airfare deals is by using a combination of online search engines, signing up for email alerts from airlines and travel websites, and being flexible with your travel dates and destinations.

2. When is the best time to book airfare for the best deals?

The general rule is to book your flights at least 6-8 weeks in advance for domestic travel and 2-3 months in advance for international travel. However, the best time to book can vary depending on the destination and time of year, so it's always a good idea to compare prices and track fares for a few weeks before booking.

3. Can I get a refund if I find a better deal after booking my flight?

It depends on the airline's policy and the type of ticket you purchased. Some airlines may allow you to cancel or change your flight for a fee, while others may not offer any refunds or changes. It's important to read the terms and conditions carefully before booking.

4. Are there any hidden fees or charges with these airfare deals?

Most airfare deals advertised by airlines and travel websites include all taxes and fees. However, it's always a good idea to read the fine print and check for any additional charges, such as baggage fees or seat selection fees, before booking.

5. What happens if my flight is cancelled or delayed?

If your flight is cancelled or significantly delayed, the airline should offer you the option to rebook on a different flight or receive a refund. It's important to contact the airline as soon as possible and keep track of any communication or documentation regarding the issue.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefLisa
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Tash
  • ChefLisa
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
Replies