• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday Sale Disaster: Emails Undeliverable

In summary, the emails were undeliverable during the Saturday Sale Disaster due to a technical glitch in the system. Customers who did not receive the email can still take advantage of the sale prices by contacting customer service. To receive future sale emails, customers should add the company's email address to their contact list and check their spam or junk folder. While there will be no compensation for those who missed out on the sale, the company will make sure they don't miss out on future sales. Customers can stay updated on any changes or updates regarding the disaster by checking the company's website and social media pages or contacting customer service.
randis
I am trying to email all my peeps for a "Spectacular Saturday" sale, somewhat like your fab friday's... (i work all day friday)

and all the emails are coming back as undeliverable...WTH??????

Ugh, good luck tracking down the problem.

If you send to too many addresses at once, many providers intercept the message as spam.

That might be it.

True. When I have a large group to send to I send out to only 10 people at a time and I wait an hour between groups. Its a pain but well worth it. I really need to set up "groups" so I can easily send out my regular emails.

I use gmail, and send it to a group. I have never had this happen before....

Also, if you BCC all the addresses, some might kick back. I have that problem occassionally. If I enter myself in the To area and everyone else in the BCC area, I'm good to go.

Related to Saturday Sale Disaster: Emails Undeliverable

1. What caused the emails to be undeliverable during the Saturday Sale Disaster?

The emails were undeliverable due to a technical glitch in our email system. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2. Will I still be able to take advantage of the sale prices even though I didn't receive the email?

Yes, we understand the frustration of not receiving the email and we want to make it right. Please contact our customer service team and we will honor the sale prices for you.

3. How can I make sure I receive future sale emails from Pampered Chef?

To ensure you receive all future sale emails, please add our email address to your contact list and check your spam or junk folder to make sure our emails are not being redirected there.

4. Will there be any compensation for those who missed out on the sale due to the email issue?

We apologize again for the inconvenience caused by the email issue. At this time, we are unable to offer compensation but we will do everything we can to make sure you don't miss out on any future sales.

5. How can I stay updated on any changes or updates regarding the Saturday Sale Disaster?

Please keep an eye on our website and social media pages for any updates or changes regarding the Saturday Sale Disaster. You can also contact our customer service team for any further information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pchefjaime
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies