• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sample Packages Spring/Summer 09

In summary, the conversation is about a list on CC where people are discussing their desired packages from a company. The group is trying to decide which package to order and what items to include in their order. They also mention earning products through a SAT program and how it may affect their orders. Some people are planning to order almost everything, while others are settling for specific items. One person mentions that the bamboo items will be on sale for hosts in April. The packages and their contents are also listed.
letscook04
Gold Member
The list is on CC. :sing:

w00t! Got mine! :)

I know which package that I want because I want almost everything in it, Package E but I'm having a hard time with the open stock pieces! I want almost all of them! I might just settle for the rectangle baker (have been wanting one for a LONG time) and the pineapple corer. Debating on the large bamboo tray and the 4 qt coll bowl to complete my collection. Decisions, decisions.

i'm getting everything except the rec backer and DCB.that is what i am shooting for... now, we are only allowed to order 1 sample of each product right? and if so, is that affected by what we earned in SAT?

No- you can only ORDER one of each. It doesn't matter if you already earned one in SAT. So if you earned it and want another, you're OK.

If you order A, you can only order open stock pieces not any other package.

When ordering, remember that the bamboo is on sale for hosts in April so you could get the tray that's in open stock for 60% off if you wait and have your own show that month.

thank you! that was what i was thinking but wanted to make sure it was right.

BethCooks4U said:
When ordering, remember that the bamboo is on sale for hosts in April so you could get the tray that's in open stock for 60% off if you wait and have your own show that month.

Great thinking Beth!

Here they are: I want it all but will settle for D, E, Wedger, Bamboo platter and collapsible bowl!

Package A JM85

Item # Description Retail
1024 Collapsible Strainer $5.50
1089 Crinkle Cutter $10.50
1113 Garlic Slicer $14.00
1114 Kernel Cutter $7.50
1351 Mini-Baker - White $24.00
1724 Small Sheet Pan $10.50
1727 Square Baking Pan $12.50
2197 Grinder Stand $15.00
2247 Bamboo Cracker Tray $15.00
2251 Medium Bamboo Platter $29.00
2253 Bamboo Snack Bowls $24.00
2254 Large Bamboo Square Bowl $29.00
2263 The Pampered Chef® 29 Minutes to Dinner, Volume 2 $14.75
2576 Garlic Press $16.00
2577 Garlic Peeler $7.00
2793 Chip & Dip $19.50
2794 Collapsible Serving Bowl - 2 qts $15.00
2892 Stainless Steamer $15.00
2956 Sauté Tongs $12.50
9805 Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning $6.50
9806 Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning $6.50
9807 Spicy Pineapple-Rum Sauce $12.00
9808 Ginger-Wasabi Sauce $12.00

Retail Price $333.25
Sample Price Per Package

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Package B JM86

1351 Mini-Baker - White $24.00
2247 Bamboo Cracker Tray $15.00
9807 Spicy Pineapple-Rum Sauce $12.00

Retail Price $51.00
Sample Price Per Package

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Package C JM87

1727 Square Baking Pan $12.50
2251 Medium Bamboo Platter $29.00
2576 Garlic Press $16.00
9806 Sun-Dried Tomato Herb Oil Dipping Seasoning $6.50

Retail Price $64.00
Sample Price Per Package

Package D JM88

1724 Small Sheet Pan $10.50
2253 Bamboo Snack Bowls $24.00
2254 Large Bamboo Square Bowl $29.00
2577 Garlic Peeler $7.00
2794 Collapsible Serving Bowl - 2 qts $15.00
2956 Sauté Tongs $12.50

Retail Price $98.00
Sample Price Per Package

Package E JM89

1024 Collapsible Strainer $5.50
1089 Crinkle Cutter $10.50
1113 Garlic Slicer $14.00
1114 Kernel Cutter $7.50
2197 Grinder Stand $15.00
2892 Stainless Steamer $15.00
9805 Parmesan-Garlic Oil Dipping Seasoning $6.50

Retail Price $74.00
Sample Price Per Package

Package F JM90

2263 The Pampered Chef® 29 Minutes to Dinner, Volume 2 $14.75
2793 Chip & Dip $19.50
9808 Ginger-Wasabi Sauce $12.00

Retail Price $46.25
Sample Price Per Package

Open Stock - Pineapple Wedger JM91

2416 Pineapple Wedger $18.00

Retail Price $18.00
Sample Price Per Package

Open Stock - Rectangular Baker-White JM93

1353 Rectangular Baker - White $46.00

Retail Price $46.00
Sample Price Per Package

Open Stock - Large Bamboo Platter JM94

2252 Large Bamboo Platter $39.00

Retail Price $39.00
Sample Price Per Package

Open Stock - Collapsible Serving Bowl-4 Quart JM95

2799 Collapsible Serving Bowl - 4 qts $20.00

Retail Price $20.00
Sample Price Per Package

Open Stock - Bamboo Prep Towel (Set of 2) JM96

2999 Bamboo Prep Towels

Retail Price $17.00
Sample Price Per Package

Open Stock - Deep Covered Baker-White JM92

1352 Deep Covered Baker - White

hey keith mine show they are suppose to be delivered today yeah me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I forgot about the new crinkle cutter. Is it better than the one we have? I like mine just fine.

My SAT & Change over arrived today!!!!!!!!1

Shawnna said:
I forgot about the new crinkle cutter. Is it better than the one we have? I like mine just fine.

Different handle is all, I believe.

My changeover and SAT arrived today... I am soooo excited.. time to get busy and on the phone.

Am I blind? I don't see how you check the shipment status on our SAT.
You all are killing me...please fill me in.

Jennie - go to product adjustments - click you dont know the show number - then it will show you all that are shipping to you - take that number (your consutant number with a G0### and go to fed ex .com - then track it by putting and 01 at the end of the number you wrote down from cc -

PamperedDor said:
Jennie - go to product adjustments - click you dont know the show number - then it will show you all that are shipping to you - take that number (your consutant number with a G0### and go to fed ex .com - then track it by putting and 01 at the end of the number you wrote down from cc -

make sure you are entering it as a reference #, not a tracking #

Oh I forgot that part - thanks Amanda!!

PamperedDor said:

babywings76 said:
make sure you are entering it as a reference #, not a tracking #

Thank You Dor and Amanda. Just got my stuff.

My SAT arrived but not my changeover kit. :(

My SAT arrived this afternoon, but never showed up on the online tracker until after it was delivered. My Changeover didn't come with it, but maybe that will be here tomorrow!

Arggh, I'm doing something wrong, because the tracker isn't working for me. My SAT came today, though (woohoo!!), and the changeover kit was shipped the next day, so I'll probably get it tomorrow.

janetupnorth said:
My SAT arrived but not my changeover kit. :(
Changeovers, although already received by some, are scheduled to ship to be received Feb. 4.

YEAY, I GOT BOTH! :d

I got my SAT products yesterday when I got home from practicing recipes. I did happen to buy a few items of my HD so I'm only going to buy some open stock pieces now.

SWEET, I just purchased the rest of my samples that I did not earn! I love these spring products! :D

Woo Hoo Heather! You're gonna :love: 'em !

pamperedlinda said:
Woo Hoo Heather! You're gonna :love: 'em !

I DO, I DO! heehee:love:

I pretty much ordered everything...lol. Minus the rectangle baker. I only received level 1, and the dec one by submitting 2 shows...plus I will get the dcb for qualifying within my first 30 days in Nov.

I got to see everything yesterday at a cluster workshop we had, and I LOVE it all....lol!!

WAAA HOOO! I got my SAT Friday but my Change over is coming Monday! But I love the stuff!!!! Pat got a big grin on his face when he saw the Pineapple corer!!! We both love pineapple and that thing is BIG. The pictures you all took just did not do it justice! That can handle a very large Pineapple!!! I only need to get E and a couple of the open stock items! Total $67!!! And I still have $32 of the PC dollars I earned in December left YEAHH!!!! The Snack Bowls and Cracker tray are so fun! I will be taking stuff to work tomorrow right away to show off! And I got a bunch of the bags. All of my hosts will get one as their Party Kit! It will contain their OOFs for pre-party orders, catalogs, invites and other items they need to get their party going! To much fun! I am getting some of those rings that open. I will punch holes in Business cards and attach those to the handle of the bag. That way each host can carrying my business cards and can help me advertise! and the beat the heck out of the blah envelopes I had been using!!

ONLY A LITTLE TINY BIT!!!!! I AM SO STOKED!!! I SO NEED PARTIES AND I THINK WE REALLY, REALLY, REALLY have some great stuff this time. I will be shocked if I do not have at least two bookings just from work tomorrow!
And yes very happy!!! My finances are going to heck in a hand basket but I finally decided to let go and let GOD and guess what? He is giving me the tools to make it all better!!! SO I AM VERY HAPPY!!!!!!

Does package A come with all the new products?

Not all of them. Some of them are open stock. Package A has the most.

ok thanks! I think the only thing I want to add to it is the pineapple wedger!Is there anything I could live without? My recruit is about to qualify and I cant wait to shop!!!

Of the open stock items, I only ordered the Pineapple Wedger and the Bamboo Prep Towel set (I could live without it, but wanted to show it at my shows). If you don't have a Deep Covered Baker, get the white one at 1/2 off now - it books shows for you! Definitely can't do my business without that one. Other than that, you should be good with Package A.

Thanks Cathy. I have the DCB in Cranberry...got is 60% off after "hosting" a show. I love it. I had a great time this weekend with it...everything I cooked was in it! And in the microwave!!!~oh where in Philly are you? I have family in the Downingtown/Exton area.

1. Can I customize my sample package?

Yes, you can customize your sample package by choosing specific products you want to showcase or by selecting a pre-made package designed for a specific theme or category.

2. How many products are included in a sample package?

The number of products included in a sample package varies depending on the package you choose. Some packages may have 5-10 products, while others may have up to 30 products.

3. How much does a sample package cost?

The cost of a sample package also varies depending on the package you choose. Prices can range from $50 to $200. You can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing information.

4. Can I return or exchange products in my sample package?

Unfortunately, we do not offer returns or exchanges on sample package products. However, if a product is damaged or defective, please contact your consultant for assistance.

5. How long does it take to receive my sample package?

Once you place your order, it typically takes 3-5 business days for your sample package to be shipped. Shipping times may vary depending on your location. Your consultant can provide more specific information on shipping times.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jilleysue
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
KimberleePowell
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • ashley884
  • General Chat
Replies