• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I order a package after purchasing open stock items?

In summary, a sample package from Pampered Chef typically includes a variety of top-selling products such as knives, cookware, and kitchen gadgets, chosen to showcase the quality and range of their products. Unfortunately, customization is not available for sample packages, but individual items can be purchased from their open stock selection. The cost of a sample package varies, but is typically discounted compared to purchasing items individually. Due to the discounted pricing, returns and exchanges are not offered for individual items, but customer service can assist with issues regarding defective or damaged items. Sample packages are only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants, but anyone can purchase individual items from their open stock selection.
AJPratt
Silver Member
If I ordered some open stock items now, could I order a package later?

I think the only limitations are that you can only get one of each item. I don't see why not!!

Yes, you can. I did that last season. I ordered my package & then a month later decided I wanted one of the open stock pieces. You just have to pay another $4 for shipping.

Thanks!!!

Can I order packages now and then later, too if they aren't duplicate products?

As long as you don't duplicate products, you are fine!!

I think the cut off is September 30th, but until then you can order anything that doesn't duplicate what you already got.

Gillian - you are correct!

Thanks for helping me out!!! I'll try to order before 9/30. I have NO money right now, but hopefully will have a big show on August 30th.

I am in the same boat you are AJ.... I am trying to get an August show closed and hopefully more booked in September so I can get my sample products!!!

1. What is included in a sample package?

A sample package typically includes a variety of our top-selling products, such as knives, cookware, and kitchen gadgets. The specific items included may vary, but they are all chosen to showcase the quality and range of our products.

2. Can I customize the items included in a sample package?

Unfortunately, we do not offer customization for sample packages. However, you can purchase individual items from our open stock selection to create your own personalized set.

3. How much do sample packages cost?

The cost of a sample package varies depending on the specific items included. However, they are typically priced at a discounted rate compared to purchasing the items individually.

4. Can I return or exchange items from a sample package?

Due to the discounted pricing of sample packages, we do not offer returns or exchanges for individual items. However, if there is an issue with a defective or damaged item, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

5. Are sample packages only available for consultants?

Yes, sample packages are only available for purchase by active Pampered Chef consultants. However, anyone can purchase individual items from our open stock selection on our website or through a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedchef88
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • lt1jane
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • jimgass