• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What should I wear to a Sales Training Meeting?

In summary, Pampered Chef sales training meetings cover topics such as product knowledge, sales techniques, customer service, and business building strategies. They are held once a month, with additional meetings for special occasions or important updates. These meetings are mandatory for all consultants and guests are welcome to attend. Additional materials and resources are also provided to help consultants develop their skills and grow their business.
Cooking_Mama
I'm going to my first one tomorrow and I think it may be too late to call my director. This may seem like a silly question but what should I wear? Are dressy jeans ok? Or is it better to wear something else like khakis?

Thanks!

I'll be at that one! I'm wearing a skirt (a new one I ordered for Conference that just arrived today). Jeans might be a little too casual, but khakis would be fine.

business casual is usually fine at least till you get to know your group. I do generally wear jeans but they are a nicer pair and a nice top. I have dressed down a bit a few tiems and felt wierd...

chefann said:
I'll be at that one! I'm wearing a skirt (a new one I ordered for Conference that just arrived today). Jeans might be a little too casual, but khakis would be fine.

Well hey maybe I'll meet ya tomorrow! :)

Thanks ladies!

Cooking_Mama said:
Well hey maybe I'll meet ya tomorrow! :)

Thanks ladies!

If you do - give her a big hug from me!

Ours is very relaxed we wear nice shorts or capris and PC shirts

Ours was very relaxed with Jan Gilbert. We had lots of fun and learned a lot. You had people from jeans and a tee shirt to jeans and a nice shirt, to khakis to skirts. :)

1. What topics are typically covered in sales training meetings?

At Pampered Chef, our sales training meetings cover a variety of topics including product knowledge, sales techniques, customer service, and business building strategies. We also provide updates on new products and promotions.

2. How often are sales training meetings held?

Sales training meetings are typically held once a month. However, there may be additional meetings scheduled for special occasions or when important updates need to be shared.

3. Are sales training meetings mandatory for all consultants?

Yes, sales training meetings are mandatory for all Pampered Chef consultants. We believe that these meetings are essential for success in your business and for staying up-to-date on company information.

4. Can I bring a guest to a sales training meeting?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a guest to a sales training meeting. We encourage our consultants to invite potential new consultants or customers to attend and learn more about our company and products.

5. Are there any additional materials or resources provided at sales training meetings?

Yes, in addition to the information covered in the meeting, we also provide handouts, training materials, and other resources to help you further develop your skills and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellieM's Kitchen
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • cookn' katie
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Shawnna
  • Hunter Mom