• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Should I Wear to Look Like a Spy for Monday's Meeting?

In summary, Dor said that our director wants us to dress up like spies. We are to wear all black or all white like the Mad Magazine spies. Trench coat and sun glasses are what we are to wear. Monday is National Meeting Day, but no dress up was mentioned. Lisa said that she is meeting on Wednesday instead.
cookn' katie
Our director wants us to dress up like spies. What do you wear to look like a spy??? Help!

All black or all white, like the Mad Magazine spies. :)

Trench coat and sun glasses. That is what we're wearing.

Is every meeting having a theme? I don't think we got one - we are having it at a movie theater - but no dress up was mentioned.

PamperedDor said:
Is every meeting having a theme? I don't think we got one - we are having it at a movie theater - but no dress up was mentioned.

Hey Dor, we will have OUR own theme!! snicker...:D

Thanks for the idea! I'll have to dig out my winter clothes to get me some all black out. I have a black coat too! Sounds like fun! LOL!

maybe the theme has something to do with the 2009 incentive trips?!?!?!?!

Chefgirl2 said:
Trench coat and sun glasses. That is what we're wearing.

That's soo what I was going to suggest!;)

letscook04 said:
Hey Dor, we will have OUR own theme!! snicker...:D

Coll - MAYBE we SHOULD do the spy costumes as well - :eek:;)

Is Monday National Meeting Day? Our director scheduled our meeting for Tuesday.

I just went to PC to find that out. Not sure why my director scheduled it for Tuesday though. I can't be there then. Someone let me know what the trips are.

That's a good point - not everyone is having their meeting on Monday. Maybe we should hold off on the discussion until Wednesday (since a lot of the info wont be up on CC until next week anyway).

Where are you located?? My director is joining with other area directors and we're meeting at a movie theater also. If in Endicott NY, maybe I'll see you there.

Lisa

chefann said:
That's a good point - not everyone is having their meeting on Monday. Maybe we should hold off on the discussion until Wednesday (since a lot of the info wont be up on CC until next week anyway).

Some people that read this board are meeting on Wednesday (My team is meeting Monday but I know at least one director here is doing Wednesday). I think a spoiler alert should be put on any thread that talks about the meetings.

Lisa/ChefBear said:
Where are you located?? My director is joining with other area directors and we're meeting at a movie theater also. If in Endicott NY, maybe I'll see you there.

Lisa

Nope, not Endicott, on Long Island -

BethCooks4U said:
Some people that read this board are meeting on Wednesday (My team is meeting Monday but I know at least one director here is doing Wednesday). I think a spoiler alert should be put on any thread that talks about the meetings.

I totally agree. And that applies to any of the announcements - trip, specials, etc.

Black jacket and pants, black sunglasses, black hat.

Is the fact that we are having a meeting a theme? JK:)

ok - i JUST found out I can't make it - DH is holding a staff meeting at the restaurant (things are crazy busy !!) DD #1 works there so she has to attend and no one else drives in the family to get the others to there sports - my meeting will be 45 minutes away -

Someone needs to PM me some hints or details!

I can't go either!!! I have to study for a BIG TEST :yuck:

My director said that we are getting an e-mail tomorrow with announcements & that the other infor will be on CC.

oh well, our meeting isn't until next Monday and I can't go on Monday's anyway. So, I will enjoy an email whenever HO or someone sends me one...lol

1. What is the purpose of having a theme for a meeting on Monday?

The purpose of having a theme for a meeting on Monday is to create a fun and engaging atmosphere for attendees. It also helps to focus the meeting on a specific topic or goal, making it more productive and efficient.

2. How do I come up with a good theme for a meeting on Monday?

There are several ways to come up with a good theme for a meeting on Monday. One way is to align the theme with the company's current goals or initiatives. You can also choose a theme based on the season or upcoming holidays. Another option is to involve team members and gather their ideas to come up with a theme that everyone will enjoy.

3. Can I use a theme for every meeting on Monday?

While using a theme for every meeting on Monday can be fun and exciting, it may not always be necessary. It's best to use themes for important or longer meetings to keep attendees engaged and focused. For shorter or routine meetings, it may be more efficient to stick to a traditional format.

4. How can I incorporate the theme into the meeting agenda?

Incorporating the theme into the meeting agenda can be done in various ways. You can start the meeting with a themed icebreaker or team-building activity. You can also use the theme to guide the discussion or presentation topics. Additionally, you can decorate the meeting space with the theme's colors or props to create a cohesive atmosphere.

5. Are there any themes that are not appropriate for a meeting on Monday?

Yes, there are certain themes that may not be appropriate for a meeting on Monday. These include themes that are offensive, discriminatory, or inappropriate for a professional setting. It's important to consider the diversity and inclusivity of your team when choosing a theme for a meeting.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cooking_Mama
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
jbdowd0798
  • chef131doreen