• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Sa in Other Companies Fundraiser Brochure!

In summary, Sa in Other Companies Fundraiser Brochure! is a fundraising program offered by Pampered Chef that allows individuals to purchase products from other companies through a Pampered Chef brochure, with a portion of the sales supporting a chosen cause or organization. The program works by selecting a cause or organization, receiving a brochure from a Pampered Chef consultant, and purchasing products from a variety of categories such as kitchen tools and home decor. Anyone can participate in the fundraiser, and a percentage of the sales will go towards the chosen cause or organization, typically ranging from 10-25%.
GeorgiaPeach
Silver Member
I am the president of a middle school PTO. We are looking for new fundraiser ideas. In browsing the internet today, I came across one of our small striped Simple Additions bowls!

It's at http://www.lateedafundraising.com. It has a dip in it :)

How funny!

I'm sorry - I don't see it.

ETA - Got it - it's in the brochure. How cool!

How cool! I notice our products on HGTV sometimes in house hunting episodes. It's always neat to see.

It also has the chipotle ranch dip with it.

Very cool!! I'm always on the lookout!!

What is Sa in Other Companies Fundraiser Brochure!?

Sa in Other Companies Fundraiser Brochure! is a fundraising program offered by Pampered Chef where individuals can purchase products from other companies through a Pampered Chef brochure, with a portion of the sales going towards a chosen cause or organization.

How does the fundraising program work?

The fundraising program works by first choosing a cause or organization to support. Then, a Pampered Chef consultant will provide a brochure featuring products from other companies. Supporters can purchase these products through the brochure, and a percentage of the sales will go towards the chosen cause or organization.

What types of products are available in the brochure?

The brochure features a variety of products from other companies, such as kitchen tools, home decor, and personal care items. These products are carefully selected to appeal to a wide range of supporters.

Can anyone participate in the fundraiser?

Yes, anyone can participate in the fundraiser. Whether you are an individual looking to support a cause or organization, or a group or school looking to raise funds, the Sa in Other Companies Fundraiser Brochure! is available to you.

How much of the sales go towards the chosen cause or organization?

A portion of the sales from the brochure will go towards the chosen cause or organization. The percentage may vary depending on the participating companies and products, but typically ranges from 10-25%.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dianevill
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • missyciccolella
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
missyciccolella
  • loreo