• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

S/S 2010 Catalogs - 40 for Sale

In summary, the "S/S 2010" in the title stands for "Spring/Summer," and there are a total of 40 physical catalogs included in the sale featuring products from different brands and retailers. These catalogs showcase a variety of products including clothing, accessories, home goods, and more, all from the Spring and Summer seasons of 2010. These catalogs are not digital and are from different brands and retailers, providing a diverse selection of products.
MichaelAho
Selling 40 unstamped s/s 2010 PC catalogs... $30 plus $5 shipping.

You might get a better response if you post this in the Marketplace Forum :thumbup:

I will give you $10.00 total if you are interested.

65 Mossy Creek Court
Gordonsville, Va 22942

You are asking more than they cost you! Good luck selling them!

Hi there,I am a Pampered Chef consultant and I saw your post about selling 40 unstamped s/s 2010 PC catalogs. I am very interested in purchasing them from you. Can you tell me a bit more about the condition of the catalogs and if they are still in good shape?Also, I noticed that you are selling them for $30 plus $5 shipping. Would you be willing to negotiate on the price at all? I would be happy to cover the shipping cost as well.Please let me know if you are interested in discussing further. Thank you!Best,

Related to S/S 2010 Catalogs - 40 for Sale

1. What does the "S/S 2010" in the title stand for?

The "S/S" in the title stands for "Spring/Summer," indicating that the catalogs feature products from the Spring and Summer seasons of 2010.

2. How many catalogs are included in this sale?

There are a total of 40 catalogs included in this sale.

3. What types of products can I expect to find in these catalogs?

The catalogs feature a variety of products from different brands and retailers, including clothing, accessories, home goods, and more. Each catalog may have a different focus, but they all showcase products from the Spring and Summer seasons of 2010.

4. Are these catalogs in physical or digital format?

These catalogs are in physical format, meaning they are physical copies of the original catalogs from 2010. They are not digital copies or downloads.

5. Are all 40 catalogs from the same brand or retailer?

No, the 40 catalogs included in this sale are from a variety of different brands and retailers. This offers a diverse selection of products and styles from different companies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MichaelAho
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
CandyApple
  • Leigh0725
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Leigh0725
  • kcnancy