• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How do online orders and outlet orders factor into P3 and Sell-A-Thon?

In summary, the speaker has not yet loaded their P3 software due to slow internet speed and has to manually upgrade their PP after midnight. They are unsure about how online orders are reflected in their P3 sales diary and if they count towards Sell-A-Thon or TPC. The speaker also asks if full commission is earned on outlet sales and shares their personal experience with online sales. They mention that they are not worried about the TPC process as they are a hobbyist consultant and have had a successful month with almost $200 in online sales.
Shawnna
Gold Member
I haven't loaded my P3 software yet. I am still waiting on my DSL service to get here. My dial-up is too slow to handle the upgrades. I currently have to upgrade my PP after midnight and just let it run all night.

But, my question is this...when you get an online order does it show up in your P3 sales diary?

I was thinking about this today. I have had several outlet orders this month, but they do not show up in your sales diary because they aren't added to PP. Do you add them as individual orders to your PP or P3 software? If so, they don't show up as submitted because you don't submit them yourself. But, you can pull up a monthly sales diary showing submitted and unsubmitted shows. Either way you are adding or subtracting at times. I am keeping track of online sales and adding the total to what my show total is to keep track of Sell-A-Thon. (I am $78.00 away from level 2!!)

Also, do we get our full commission on outlet sales? Do they count fully toward Sell-A-Thon? I don't get many web orders, so I am not sure how it works. I know web sales do not count as much toward something...maybe TPC.

thanks for your help.

Individual web orders (not affiliated with a show) do not have to be entered in P3. Which means that your monthly sales diary will be off by that amount, but it should still give you a decent estimate (unless you're getting a couple hundred in online sales a month).You do earn full commission on outlet sales - based on the price the customer paid. The thing to watch for is that you cannot have more than 50% of your total sales for TPC from web sales.

Last edited:
thanks Ann. I don't have to worry about the TPC process. I am more of a hobby...barely part time consultant. I have had a great month this month and almost 200 in online sales.

That's awesome, Shawnna! Your IPT will be a better indicator of your total sales, then.

Hi there! I completely understand your frustration with slow internet speeds and the challenges it can bring when it comes to updating software. I'm glad you are taking the necessary steps to ensure your business runs smoothly and efficiently.To answer your question, yes, online orders should show up in your P3 sales diary. However, this may depend on how you have your P3 software set up. If you have it set to automatically sync with your Pampered Chef account, then online orders should show up without any manual input from you. But if you have it set up to manually input orders, then you will need to add your online orders to your P3 software in order for them to show up in your sales diary.As for outlet orders, they should also show up in your P3 sales diary as long as they are added to your P3 software. It's important to keep track of all of your sales, including online and outlet orders, for your own records and for programs like Sell-A-Thon. As for commission and points, outlet orders should count towards both as long as they are added to your P3 software.I hope this helps clarify things for you. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to reach out. Best of luck with reaching level 2 in Sell-A-Thon! Keep up the great work!

What is P3?

P3 stands for "Pampered Chef Personal Pantry." It is an online ordering system that allows customers to place orders for their favorite Pampered Chef products directly from a consultant's website.

How do I access P3?

To access P3, simply visit your consultant's website and click on the "Shop" tab. This will take you to the P3 ordering page where you can browse and purchase products.

Can I use P3 to place an order with a specific consultant?

Yes, P3 allows you to shop directly from your consultant's website. This ensures that your consultant receives credit for your purchase and can provide any necessary customer support.

Are there any benefits to using P3 for online ordering?

Yes, there are several benefits to using P3. It allows for a seamless and convenient shopping experience, offers a wide selection of products, and gives you access to exclusive deals and promotions.

Can I track my P3 order?

Yes, once you have placed your order through P3, you will receive an email with a tracking number. You can use this number to track the status of your order until it is delivered to your doorstep.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • vanscootin
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
Wildfire