• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retrieving Online Orders Through P3: Process & Where to Find

In summary, to retrieve your online order through P3, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the Orders section. From there, click on the "Retrieve Order" button next to your order and follow the prompts to complete the process. This process requires a Pampered Chef account, which can be created on their website if you do not have one. The "Retrieve Order" button can be found in the Orders section of P3, and if you encounter any issues, you can contact customer service for assistance.
pampchef.angel
Can someone please confirm the process to me on how to retrieve online orders through P3? Where do they show up?

You'll need to mark the orders as reviewed on your website, have the host entered the same in both places & then use the "Copy PWS Orders" button from the show in P3.

BUT, if you have orders for 3 different shows, you have to do each show one at a time. If you try to pull them all to P3 at the same time, it will put them all into the show that you are currently viewing in P3. (Learned that one the hard way! LOL)

LOL got it - what if the order isn't tied to a show?

If it's an individual order (not through a show) you need not do anything. It will go to Home Office automatically.

And next to the "Income & Expense" tab in the lower left corner, there is an "Online Orders" tab.

1. How do I retrieve my online order through P3?

To retrieve your online order through P3, you will need to log in to your Pampered Chef account and navigate to the Orders section. From there, you can click on the "Retrieve Order" button next to your order and follow the prompts to complete the process.

2. What is the P3 process for retrieving online orders?

The P3 process for retrieving online orders involves logging into your Pampered Chef account, navigating to the Orders section, and clicking on the "Retrieve Order" button next to your order. You will then need to follow the prompts to complete the process, which may include confirming your shipping and payment information.

3. Can I retrieve my online order through P3 if I don't have a Pampered Chef account?

No, you will need to have a Pampered Chef account in order to retrieve your online order through P3. If you do not have an account, you can create one by visiting the Pampered Chef website and clicking on the "Create Account" link.

4. Where can I find the "Retrieve Order" button in P3?

The "Retrieve Order" button can be found in the Orders section of P3. Once you log in to your Pampered Chef account, click on the Orders tab at the top of the page. You should then see a list of your orders, and the "Retrieve Order" button will be located next to each order.

5. What should I do if I am having trouble retrieving my online order through P3?

If you are having trouble retrieving your online order through P3, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to troubleshoot any issues and help you complete the process successfully. You can find their contact information on the Pampered Chef website under the "Contact Us" section.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pc_jessica
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • turtle15
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • kam