• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Retrieving PWS Outside Orders: Help Needed!

In summary, to retrieve outside orders for your Pampered Chef business, log in to your consultant account and go to the "My Business" tab. From there, click on "Manage PWS Outside Orders" and follow the prompts. It is important to retrieve all outside orders, even if they are placed through your personal website, to ensure proper credit. It is recommended to retrieve outside orders at least once a week and you can do so on your mobile device through the Pampered Chef app. If you encounter an error, try refreshing or contacting consultant support for assistance.
heat123
Silver Member
I tried retrieving my PWS outside orders to P3 after reveiwing them but can't find where there are copied to? Confused:confused: ! Help!

You need to go into the show that you want to attach the orders to, and click the "Import PWS" button. It'll ask you which online show's orders you want to pull in, and will bring them into the currently open show.

This is such a totally cool feature!!! I was thrilled to see it! No more re-entering everything! Thanks HO!!

Do you have to enter the guests' info first, or does it do that for you too?

It pulls that in, too. And payment info. It's great!

chefann said:
It pulls that in, too. And payment info. It's great!
SWEET!!:thumbup:

Sweet I finally got it to work for me, how cool is that! As always, Thanks Ann!

Related to Retrieving PWS Outside Orders: Help Needed!

1. How do I retrieve outside orders for my Pampered Chef business?

To retrieve outside orders, log in to your Pampered Chef consultant account and go to the "My Business" tab. Then, click on "Manage PWS Outside Orders" and follow the prompts to retrieve the orders.

2. Do I need to retrieve outside orders if my customers place orders through my personal website?

Yes, it is important to retrieve all outside orders, even if they are placed through your personal website. This ensures that the orders are properly credited to your Pampered Chef business.

3. How often should I retrieve outside orders?

It is recommended to retrieve outside orders at least once a week to stay on top of your business and ensure orders are processed in a timely manner.

4. Can I retrieve outside orders on my mobile device?

Yes, you can retrieve outside orders on your mobile device by logging in to your consultant account through the Pampered Chef app.

5. What should I do if I encounter an error while retrieving outside orders?

If you encounter an error while retrieving outside orders, first try refreshing the page or logging out and logging back in. If the issue persists, contact Pampered Chef's consultant support for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
NooraK
  • mhrivera
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • pamperedlinda