• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rufth & Hwc Lanyard Qualifications

Contact HO and suggest that they do something like that (send the lanyards, ribbons and pins) for those of you who are overseas (or Alaska and Hawaii). I think they should understand that it's not easy to come up with the extra $$ you would need more than the rest of us.
Opps, forgot to say: I earned the lanyard and I'm $10 away from the special seating.

I wish we could get CS laynards, but just looked on the site and it didn't look like cafepress offers them... Ann???

katie0128 said:
I wish we could get CS laynards, but just looked on the site and it didn't look like cafepress offers them... Ann???
Nope, that's one item that Cafe Press doesn't offer.

I earned my Lanyard with HWC sales. I sold @ 200 HWC items and had 3 fundraisers totaling @ $1500. Not sure about what I have for RUFTH though.

pamperedlinda said:
I earned my Lanyard with HWC sales. I sold @ 200 HWC items and had 3 fundraisers totaling @ $1500. Not sure about what I have for RUFTH though.
WOW!!!:D :D :D AWESOME JOB!!!

Thanks Anne. I finally figured out how to check the RUFTH donations on P3....only $60 (I don't know how many trivets I've sold, but I know it's not enought to make it to $150!) so if there's something for both HWC and RUFTH....then I only got it for the HWC. I'm amazed at how many people do not want to round-up.....even if it's just a few cents!

I think that's great. You'll still get the recognition!

AJPratt said:
Opps, forgot to say: I earned the lanyard and I'm $10 away from the special seating.
Congrats to you too! Did you get the extra $10 that you needed?

Do we get an email letting us know if we made it?

letscook04 said:
Do we get an email letting us know if we made it?
Nope. You won't know officially until you show up at Conference.

I'm just a couple of bucks away. Do I have until the end of June?

AJPratt said:
I'm just a couple of bucks away. Do I have until the end of June?
looks like it had to be in by last night.....here's the text from the Consultant news..

Be Recognized for Your Efforts!
We want everyone to recognize Consultants who go above
and beyond to raise funds for our Help Whip Cancer® and
Round-Up from the Heart® giving campaigns.
That’s why, this year, in place of the Breakfast of Caring,
we’re recognizing these Consultants in a way that’s visible
to everyone!
Consultants who submit a total of $150 or more in
contributions to the Help Whip Cancer® campaign, our
Round-Up from the Heart® campaign, and /or who are food
bank coordinators will receive a special lanyard signifying their
contributions. Wear it proudly at Conference!
• Help Whip Cancer® Contributions are comprised of
Help Whip Cancer® Fundraiser Show donations and sales
of campaign products. Help Whip Cancer® Shows must
be held between May 1-31, and submitted by midnight,
June 5, 2007.
• Round-Up from the Heart® contributions are comprised
of sales of the Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 Trivet
and rounded-up donations. Round-Up from the Heart®
contributions are counted between September 1, 2006
and June 5, 2007.
Top Contributors
Consultants who have raised at least $150 for a single
charitable program will be honored with reserved preferential
seating at the General Session Breakfast on day 2 of
Conference. Please join us in celebrating their commitment
to our charitable programs.
In addition, all contributors also will receive recognition
during a National Conference General Session.

I'll have to look when I get home. I did submit two shows the night before, so I may have made it. I know I at least did the $150 between the two, but I don't know if I did the $150 min. in RUFTH. Duh!

Top Contributors
Consultants who have raised at least $150 for a single
charitable program will be honored with reserved preferential
seating at the General Session Breakfast on day 2

I did a fundraiser for "The 3 day" does this qualify?

Nope. Because it wasn't designated as an HWC fundraiser. But if there were any pink products, they count.

chefann said:
Nope. Because it wasn't designated as an HWC fundraiser. But if there were any pink products, they count.

Oh that sucks!!! :p

I MADE IT!! I MADE IT!!

RUFTH: $80.64 for Round ups and then 35 trivets ($70)... by 64 cents!!! WOW!!

Then I sold the HWC and did a fundraiser, but it wasn't huge. So I MADE IT!!! I thought I cheated myself! PHEW!!!

That's awesome, Anne!I just checked my numbers - now that it's too late to do anything. And I made it for the lanyard with totals, but not the special seating. Oh, well. Next year.

AJPratt said:
I MADE IT!! I MADE IT!!

RUFTH: $80.64 for Round ups and then 35 trivets ($70)... by 64 cents!!! WOW!!

Then I sold the HWC and did a fundraiser, but it wasn't huge. So I MADE IT!!! I thought I cheated myself! PHEW!!!
Woo Hoo Anne! Too bad we're not in the same wave, we could do breakfast together.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/jumping0041.gif

chefann said:
That's awesome, Anne!

I just checked my numbers - now that it's too late to do anything. And I made it for the lanyard with totals, but not the special seating. Oh, well. Next year.

I held my breath last night. LOL I thought I had until the 30th. I don't know where my head is. LOL

pamperedlinda said:
Woo Hoo Anne! Too bad we're not in the same wave, we could do breakfast together.

http://www.thesmilies.com/smilies/jumping0041.gif
I know! That would be cool!

I didn't get the special seating, but I should have made it for the lanyard, at least......

I made it with $150.75 for RUFTH! Yay!! :) Special seating here I come. My director & I figure that the special seating will be in the back where no one wants to sit anyway... ;) lol! I am pretty excited to have made it though. Especially for such a great cause!

<h2>1. What are the qualifications for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference?</h2><p>To receive the special lanyard at conference, you must make a minimum of $150 in donations. These donations can be made through round-up donations or direct contributions.</p><h2>2. Does the $1 from each HWC product count towards the $150 donation requirement?</h2><p>Yes, the $1 from each HWC product purchased will count towards the $150 donation requirement for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference.</p><h2>3. Can I make donations through both round-up and direct contributions to reach the $150 requirement?</h2><p>Yes, you can make donations through both round-up and direct contributions to reach the $150 requirement for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference.</p><h2>4. Do I have to make the $150 in donations all at once or can it be accumulated over time?</h2><p>You can accumulate the $150 in donations over time. As long as you reach the minimum requirement by the conference, you will receive the special lanyard.</p><h2>5. Is the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard the only incentive for making donations?</h2><p>No, there are other incentives for making donations, such as exclusive products and recognition at conference. The Rufth & Hwc Lanyard is just one of the rewards for supporting our charitable causes.</p>

Related to Rufth & Hwc Lanyard Qualifications

1. What are the qualifications for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference?

To receive the special lanyard at conference, you must make a minimum of $150 in donations. These donations can be made through round-up donations or direct contributions.

2. Does the $1 from each HWC product count towards the $150 donation requirement?

Yes, the $1 from each HWC product purchased will count towards the $150 donation requirement for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference.

3. Can I make donations through both round-up and direct contributions to reach the $150 requirement?

Yes, you can make donations through both round-up and direct contributions to reach the $150 requirement for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference.

4. Do I have to make the $150 in donations all at once or can it be accumulated over time?

You can accumulate the $150 in donations over time. As long as you reach the minimum requirement by the conference, you will receive the special lanyard.

5. Is the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard the only incentive for making donations?

No, there are other incentives for making donations, such as exclusive products and recognition at conference. The Rufth & Hwc Lanyard is just one of the rewards for supporting our charitable causes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nene960