• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Rufth & Hwc Lanyard Qualifications

Contact HO and suggest that they do something like that (send the lanyards, ribbons and pins) for those of you who are overseas (or Alaska and Hawaii). I think they should understand that it's not easy to come up with the extra $$ you would need more than the rest of us.
Cool! I have $94.54. only 55.46 left.

Thanks! I'm sure I'll do the $150 in RUFTH. I would love to do it in HWC, too, but we'll see. At least I know I'll get the lanyard and seating with RUFTH.

The time frame is 9/1/06 to when?

"Round-Up from the Heart® contributions are comprised
of sales of the Round-Up from the Heart® 2006 Trivet
and rounded-up donations. Round-Up from the Heart®
contributions are counted between September 1, 2006
and June 5, 2007."

THANKS! ... just wasn't sure.

Hopefully my math is better than normal -- I'm already at $120! Yay -- HWC should set me over the $150 mark. Thanks for the dates Anne -- I mean Laura!

Last edited by a moderator:
Anne...You can do it!!!

I have a lanyard that says "I'd rather be knitting" (which I do enjoy doing) with my car keys on it. However, if I earn this lanyard maybe this will drum up more business as I put it around my neck dropping off/picking up kids.

Does the free trivet after conference count towards a donation?

I'm $7.83 away from the lanyard!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
MandyK said:
Hopefully my math is better than normal -- I'm already at $120! Yay -- HWC should set me over the $150 mark. Thanks for the dates Anne!
Thanks, but it was actually Laura who posted the dates.

luvs2cook said:
Anne...You can do it!!! I have a lanyard that says "I'd rather be knitting" (which I do enjoy doing) with my car keys on it. However, if I earn this lanyard maybe this will drum up more business as I put it around my neck dropping off/picking up kids. Does the free trivet after conference count towards a donation? I'm $7.83 away from the lanyard!!!

I'm being positive and declaring that I am going to make it!!! LOL

Is there a way in P3 to find out how many we've sold of a certain item, like the trivets?

Yes, there is a way in P3 to find out how many trivets you've sold.

Go to Reports > Shows > Highlight Round up from the Heart(r) trivet, change the start date as 9/01/2006 and end date as 4/17/2007 (or whatever date you run the report). Press the Finish button.

Help that helps.

luvs2cook said:
Yes, there is a way in P3 to find out how many trivets you've sold.

Go to Reports > Shows > Highlight Round up from the Heart(r) trivet, change the start date as 9/01/2006 and end date as 4/17/2007 (or whatever date you run the report). Press the Finish button.

Help that helps.

Thanks! Didn't see the Round up the first time I looked. I was expecting to be able to just put in the item # like in PP.

Cool! With my show donations & trivets, I'm at $143!

Now, Ann, is there a way to find out how much we've donated with non-commissionable orders? I looked at the names when I did the donations report, but I didn't see any of mine on there. I usually round up each supply order I do, so that may have me over the $150 already.

Pamperedgirl3,
Only 7 more dollars!!! Yahoo!!!

pamperedgirl3 said:
Now, Ann, is there a way to find out how much we've donated with non-commissionable orders? I looked at the names when I did the donations report, but I didn't see any of mine on there. I usually round up each supply order I do, so that may have me over the $150 already.

I don't know if there is one. I manually went through some of my supply orders to see.

AJPratt said:
I don't know if there is one. I manually went through some of my supply orders to see.

Sorry, Anne--I meant the other Ann--chefann. She mentioned earlier about doing a bigger donation on a supply order to put you over & I was wondering she knew how to see what you've donated on supply orders.

That's OK! LOL I feel like the "other white meat"!!

AJPratt said:
That's OK! LOL I feel like the "other white meat"!!

LOL! Didn't mean it that way--sorry!

It actually made me laugh out loud!

Just remember ladies, that when you send in your orders you can round up the donation yourself for those guests who decided they didn't want to. Just click the Auto Donation on their order, enter the amount that they paid, then enter the round up donation as a Consultant Gift. Then when you balance your order before sending, the additional amount that you've added can be paid by your debit or credit card. You get the write off on your taxes as a gift and you get all the benefits at conference. Plus you feel good for helping the hungry.

There isn't a report to see your donations on supply orders. But unless you routinely submit more than one a month, there won't be that many to go through. ;)

chefann said:
There isn't a report to see your donations on supply orders. But unless you routinely submit more than one a month, there won't be that many to go through. ;)

Thanks! I guess I'll just have to go through manually & add them up.

I don't even know if I ever rounded up my supply orders... hmmm...

I round mine up all the time - it's easier to figure out the bank balance with even numbers, and it adds to the total for whatever incentive is tied to the amount (like the lanyard).

I do the same thing. I generally only have a few, and usually those are the outside orders. It costs me a couple of bucks per show. I figure it's part of my charitable donations for the year.

Is the Donation report on P3 new? I didn't notice it before, but this morning I saw it there! Too cool!

I am currently about $60 off from earning the lanyard.... I have 2 more shows this month... and I at least 1 person will be ordering trivets. She already told me she needs them, and she's invited to one of the shows, so, YAY! I know I can get it...... I just have to really push the charitable programs that The Pampered Chef has for us!!!!!

Question... If I do a HWC fundraiser, does the % that goes to the ACS count as part of the $150?

Yep.stupid minimum

I'm up to $145 on my donations and I know I've sold several trivets! I'm so so excited! Last year, I did well with HWC, but this year...not so much...I'm about to send out a big catty show invite to everyone on my list and encourage them to buy lots of stuff and lots of pink stuff and make it a HWC fundraiser. I'm getting my lanyard and special breakfast! YAY!!

I made it for HWC....not sure about RUFTH though. Woo Hoo, I'm getting a pretty lanyard at conference!

Woo hooo!!!

Just checked my RUFTH donations and I'm at $246.98 in donations with 26 Trivets sold, so that's another $52. I am SOO psyched!!!

This program means a lot to me and I'm so glad I've been able to raise so much this year.

Special seating for me!!!!

(Still working on HWC....)

I know I'll do the RUFTH. I'm tacking all of my (non-show) outside orders onto a HWC fundraiser. Its great when I can help out a worthy cause.

I'm definitely getting the HWC over $150 - I have a great HWC fundraiser going on at my Curves and it's already at $600 in sales with more orders to be collected. I've had a table out since Monday and already have 16 orders! The owner and other employees have done a great job at helping me sell my product even when I'm not there - gotta love it! I know I won't make RUFTH but am glad I got at least the HWC.:)

Congrats Gina!!! I've made it over the $150 for the RUFTH program so I'm thrilled with that. I get the Gold Lanyard and special seeting at GB!!!:D

Thanks Kristi! Congrats to you too!:)

WOO HOO, I was wondering about all this.
I have a HWC fundraiser that I am doing and it is up to $150 now. So I will be getting the lanyard.
RUFTH is only 2 trivets and $4.80 NOT GOOD!

I have to say...I read about someone who automatically rounds up and I started doing that for every order! It makes me happy to do what little I can!

Okay, I'm all about FREE stuff! Since I am brand new (but registered to attend), where can I find the details of the qualifying deadline and the explanation for HWC. I know what Round-Up is.

Thanks!

On Consultant's Corner, there's a PDF with details about the HWC program. On that, there's some info about the Lanyards, etc. There's also some info in this week's Weekly Bites (5/15).

Thanks, Chef Ann! :)

Chozengirl said:
WOO HOO, I was wondering about all this.
I have a HWC fundraiser that I am doing and it is up to $150 now. So I will be getting the lanyard.
RUFTH is only 2 trivets and $4.80 NOT GOOD!

Hi Melissa!

I am working on an online fundraiser. Have you sold $150 in pink products or is the $150 a percent of the fundraiser show? If it is 150 pink products, please share how you have sold so many. If it is a percent of the show total, are you offering anything special?

Thanks!
Lisa

Hey Lisa,

To date, I've sold over 200 HWC products and this is how I did it. I had 10 people collecting orders for me for just the pink items, I gave each of them a 'girl scout cookie' type order form and I'm only charging tax to the customers who only want HWC items (I'll put them all on one order and I'll pay the s/h). I've also got a couple of shows going on and have sold some HWC items there as well....plus I've sold several sets of the on-line only cups and squares.

Way to go, Linda!

I am beginning to worry that I won't get to $150 :( I have about $60 in roundups (one gal at my show yesterday rounded up $4.45! pretty cool.... oh and she bought 5 trivets!) I've sold a total of 26 trivets..... I think I've only sold 4 pink items..... and I can't seem to get any orders for a HWC fundraiser!!!! I guess I'm pretty close, and I might consider buying myself a couple trivets (they make great gifts!) and I need a couple more of the scrapers!!!! OY.... I'm gonna go add up my HWC sales (which I know isn't much because I only had 3 shows this month, and nobody was interested in the pink stuff!)

I was a bit disappointed at my Saturday show. I offered free shipping to anyone who ordered 3 or more HWC products; any combination. Not one taker. It was a weird group, though.

AJPratt said:
Way to go, Linda!
Thanks! But, I double checked and I made an error in my spreadsheet :( and I'm really at @ 180, still not bad.

I did the calculations on my donations and sales.... I'm currently $28.88 away from $150 combined donations!!!! If I can gather up a few orders and put in a fundraiser, I might hit the $150!!!!! ........

soccermama said:
I did the calculations on my donations and sales.... I'm currently $28.88 away from $150 combined donations!!!! If I can gather up a few orders and put in a fundraiser, I might hit the $150!!!!! ........
You can do it!

Hopefully my calculations are correct!

52 Trivets for $104.00
Round-up donations of $50.05
For a total of $154.05 for Round-up From the Heart.

I am very excited to have raised this much and I am especially excited about the number of trivets I sold. I talk about them at every show and pass them around. At this point I am also telling them this is only going to be on sale until the end of August and then the next in the series comes out.

I have sold approximately 30 - 35 pink items. I would really like to get that number up with a HWC Online fundraiser I have going on right now, but I am not too optimistic about it.

So I definitely earned the lanyard and I am pretty confident I earned the special seating.

Lisa

I'm going to dig up my special lanyard from the 2005 conference (25th anniversary year). Remember they gave us that nice one with the pockets?

Deb I have that hanging on my bulletin board. Those elastic things give me a headache by the end of the day.

How did everyone do?

Where did you get the information about the free lanyard?

I sold just over 150 pink items (including several sets of the cups!). I've earned the incentive through HWC each year. Cause near and dear to me.

<h2>1. What are the qualifications for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference?</h2><p>To receive the special lanyard at conference, you must make a minimum of $150 in donations. These donations can be made through round-up donations or direct contributions.</p><h2>2. Does the $1 from each HWC product count towards the $150 donation requirement?</h2><p>Yes, the $1 from each HWC product purchased will count towards the $150 donation requirement for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference.</p><h2>3. Can I make donations through both round-up and direct contributions to reach the $150 requirement?</h2><p>Yes, you can make donations through both round-up and direct contributions to reach the $150 requirement for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference.</p><h2>4. Do I have to make the $150 in donations all at once or can it be accumulated over time?</h2><p>You can accumulate the $150 in donations over time. As long as you reach the minimum requirement by the conference, you will receive the special lanyard.</p><h2>5. Is the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard the only incentive for making donations?</h2><p>No, there are other incentives for making donations, such as exclusive products and recognition at conference. The Rufth & Hwc Lanyard is just one of the rewards for supporting our charitable causes.</p>

Related to Rufth & Hwc Lanyard Qualifications

1. What are the qualifications for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference?

To receive the special lanyard at conference, you must make a minimum of $150 in donations. These donations can be made through round-up donations or direct contributions.

2. Does the $1 from each HWC product count towards the $150 donation requirement?

Yes, the $1 from each HWC product purchased will count towards the $150 donation requirement for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference.

3. Can I make donations through both round-up and direct contributions to reach the $150 requirement?

Yes, you can make donations through both round-up and direct contributions to reach the $150 requirement for the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard at conference.

4. Do I have to make the $150 in donations all at once or can it be accumulated over time?

You can accumulate the $150 in donations over time. As long as you reach the minimum requirement by the conference, you will receive the special lanyard.

5. Is the Rufth & Hwc Lanyard the only incentive for making donations?

No, there are other incentives for making donations, such as exclusive products and recognition at conference. The Rufth & Hwc Lanyard is just one of the rewards for supporting our charitable causes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Poll
  • PampMomof3
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
quiverfull7
  • Melissa78
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
nene960