• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Looking for the Recipe for Rosemary Scented Citrus Knots? Any Help?

In summary, a group member named Becky asked if anyone had the recipe for cookies from a mini catalog. Another member named Shelby quickly typed up the recipe, which includes lemon, orange, and rosemary flavors. The cookies are made by combining flour, salt, butter, sugar, rosemary, and eggs, and then shaping the dough into elongated loops and baking them. The icing is made with lemon juice, powdered sugar, and water. One member named Shelby thanked Shelby for sharing the recipe and asked if anyone had tried them before.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
Hi All,

I did a search but came up with nothing so far. Does anyone have the recipe typed up already??? Its on the cover of the mini catalog. I know its in the Simply Sweet cookbook but my scanner isn't working so I wanted to see if someone already has it typed so not to recreate the wheel. :)

Thanks,
Becky

Just gonna type this up quick for you ;)

Cookies
2 cups all purpose flouer
1/8 tsp salt
1 lemon
1orange
6 Tbsp butter softened
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 Tbsp fresh rosemary leaves, finely chopped
2 egs

Preheat over to 350*F. Line Cookie sheet with parchment paper. Combine flour & salt in batter bowl, mix well. zest lemon and orange with microplane adj grater to measure 2 tsp each. Set aside lemon for use in icing. In 4 qt SSMixing bowl, beat butter and granulated sugar on med-high with electric hand mixer until creamy. Add lemon zest, orange zest, and rosemary. Add eggs one at a time beating well after each addition. Beat 1 minute or until smooth. Add flour mixture to egg mixture, mix on low speed until a soft dough is formed.

Spoon dough into large resealable plastic bag. Twist top of bag. Trip 1/4 in off corner. Pipe into elongated loops 1 1/2 in apart. Bake 8-11 minutes or until firm - should NOT be brown. Remove from oven, immediately remove cookies from parchment to cooling rack. Cool completely.

Icing
2 Tbsp lemon juice from the lemon
2 cups powdered sugar
1 Tbsp water

Juice lemon to measure 2 Tbsp. Combine juice, pwd sugar and water in 2 qt SS mixing bowl. Mix until smooth. Place used parchment under cooling rack to catch any icing drips. Dip tops of cookies in icing, return to rack. Let stand 10-15 mins until icing is set.

THANK YOU SHELBY!!!!! My best friend's name is Shelby too! :)

Has anyone made these? Are they good?

I have never made (or had) rosemary cookies!

Hi Becky,I'm a Pampered Chef consultant and I would be happy to help you with the recipe you're looking for. The one on the cover of the mini catalog is for our Mini Lemon Cream Tarts. I understand your scanner isn't working, so I can definitely type it up for you. Just let me know if you need any other recipes or assistance with using your Pampered Chef products. Happy cooking!Best,

What ingredients are in the Rosemary Scented Citrus Knots?

The Rosemary Scented Citrus Knots are made with all-purpose flour, sugar, salt, butter, lemon zest, orange zest, milk, rosemary, and egg.

Are these knots difficult to make?

No, the recipe for Rosemary Scented Citrus Knots is easy to follow and can be made by anyone with basic baking skills.

Can I substitute the citrus zest with dried herbs?

Yes, you can substitute the lemon and orange zest with 1 tablespoon of dried rosemary. However, fresh citrus zest gives the knots a more vibrant flavor.

How should I store the leftover knots?

The knots can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to keep them for longer, they can be frozen for up to 3 months.

Can I make these knots in advance for a party?

Yes, the dough for the Rosemary Scented Citrus Knots can be made ahead of time and stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. You can also bake them ahead of time and reheat them in the oven before serving.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Lisa/ChefBear
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Mindy50135
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Mindy50135
  • legacypc46