• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cranberry Almond Crunch Cookie Recipe | Easy Cookie Press Method

In summary, Cranberry Almond Crunch is a gluten-free snack mix made with dried cranberries, almonds, and savory seasonings. It can be used in recipes or as a topping, and should be stored in an airtight container at room temperature for up to two weeks. It is a healthy snack option, containing protein, fiber, and healthy fats, with no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives.
Mindy50135
Hi,
New to this area and to PC. I saw a post saying that they made cranberry almond crunch using the cookie press. I typed it into the search box and came up with nothing. Can someone please help me out with the recipe? I would really appreciate it:)

I've heard of Cranberry Almond Crunch Bark, that gets poured out onto the pastry mat, but nothing for the cookie press.

I can't imagine making the cranberry almond crunch bark with the cookie press!

Here is the recipe:

Attachments

• holiday_festive_recipes.pdf
    356.8 KB · Views: 686
The cookie press needs stiff but smooth dough. I think a chucky dough would get clogged in the design cutouts?

Thanks for all of your help, I must have mis read cause your right, it would get stuck:rolleyes:

What is Cranberry Almond Crunch?

Cranberry Almond Crunch is a delicious snack mix made with dried cranberries, almonds, and a blend of savory seasonings.

Is Cranberry Almond Crunch gluten-free?

Yes, Cranberry Almond Crunch is gluten-free, making it a great option for those with gluten sensitivities or allergies.

Can I use Cranberry Almond Crunch in a recipe?

Absolutely! Cranberry Almond Crunch can be used as a topping for yogurt, oatmeal, or salads, or as an ingredient in baked goods like cookies or muffins.

How should I store Cranberry Almond Crunch?

For best results, store Cranberry Almond Crunch in an airtight container at room temperature. It will stay fresh for up to two weeks.

Is Cranberry Almond Crunch a healthy snack option?

Yes, Cranberry Almond Crunch is a great source of protein, fiber, and healthy fats. It also has no artificial colors, flavors, or preservatives, making it a nutritious and delicious snack choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• KellyTheChef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefann
  • its_me_susan
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
chefmary
  • LisaJG