• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Fortune Cookie Xmas sayings for party

LuvStoneware

Apr 27, 2005
I am in desperate need. I am having a Holiday Party for all of my past hosts and I wanted to put something like a fortune cookie saying on the utincels. I am going to wrap a napkin around the utensils and tie a ribbon around it. I thought it would be really cool to put something like a fortune cookie or a nice typed gesture on a piece of paper to tell them "thank you for being a great host and now friend". Can you come up with some other sayings to address my appreciation? I know it should be easy but since I am crunched for time, my mind is stressed and can not think straight. HELP!!!!! My party is tomorrow (Sunday). :eek:

janel kelly

Advanced Member
Feb 19, 2005
Here are a couple of documents that might give you some ideas. They are gift tag sayings but you could probably use some of them as fortune cookie sayings or adapt them however you want.

Attachments

• Gift tags for gift sayings.doc
    515 KB · Views: 392
  • Holiday Gift Sayings.doc
    28.5 KB · Views: 904

LuvStoneware

Apr 27, 2005
That is EXACTLY what I was looking for! Oh my Gosh, thank you so much. You are a life savor! Thank again, again, and again. Have a wonderful holiday season.